I feel like us as husker fans will be in for a long season

ok captain negative, put down the pistol...and sit down and take a deep breath. Once your calm, look at the calendar...It's April. Watch a baseball game and relax. Talk to us about doom and gloom in September...at that point if you still feel it's necessary, you can pick back up el pistola.

Nobody knows whats going to happen, will just have to sit back and wait.

BO KNOWS!! Losing isnt what he was hired to do... and I really doubt we are going to struggle for long. His record speaks for itself, top 10 defenses is his specialty! We know the offense can play... so whats all this worry about? We are going to win!! Mizzou, dead! KU, Dead... NEIDEMEIER... DEAD!!

by the way, this is the ghost of John Belushi... GO BIG RED!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just wait,,this could be a very long year.

The spring game IMO was a complete bust...i mean what does it say about the defense when Helu runs over a line and knocks down a linebacker?

And lets face it Glenn is a good athlete but he sucked at pass defense looked lost half the time.

Our Defensive backs looked ok but not great.

The D-line looked ok.

I am still not sold on Joe Ganz, it is kinda sad he is out best QB.

Marlon Lucky stunk up the place.

I think we should be happy with a 6-6 season...7+ wins almost seem out of the question.

I pray they prove me wrong.

Wow now I remember why I haven't come in here that much in the last few months...for posts like this. There is no coach alive that will live up to the ureasonably high expectations "fans" like this have on a team.

I use the term "fan" VERY loosely.

OH no hope I didn't offend anyone here don't wanna be warned....

ok captain negative, put down the pistol...and sit down and take a deep breath. Once your calm, look at the calendar...It's April. Watch a baseball game and relax. Talk to us about doom and gloom in September...at that point if you still feel it's necessary, you can pick back up el pistola.

Watch it..."Captain Negative" might be a personal attack..

Good coaching can make a world of difference. Bob Devaney came to Nebraska in 1962, took over what had become one of the worst football programs in the country. NU had not had a winning season in 8 years and only won 3 games the year before.

He immediately won 9 games in his first season and since freshmen were ineligible he would not of had a single player that he recruited playing that year. The next year he won the first of 4 straight conference championships.

post-4426-1209684562.jpg