Why some people shouldn't speak

Every major college football programs comes across their players having legal issues. That guy needs to wake up and look at all other programs. Yes, Nebraska has had players in trouble with the law, but Pelini is doing the right thing. He displines them and in cases suspendes them from the team. He is setting an example of what is wrong and right.

Is it me, or does that retard of a Missouri fan make zero valid points in that blog? It just blows my mind of why some people are such haters of Nebraska fans. We take pride in our team and love college football. Big f'ing deal. If you are going to get butthurt about that then I would hate to meet you in real life.

Here's all I heard he said ffffffffffffffffffff, then he said ffffffffffffffffff

-Will Ferrel "Kicking and Screaming"

It was seriously him talking crap about the huskers about how we put up with Mo and Keller's off the field issues but the NFL won't (but Cinci has since signed Mo). And a bunch of other things about how NU isn't good.