Is Kansas going to snap their losing streak in Lincoln?

Really? Well, he caught 7 passes for 158 yards and 3 touchdowns last year.

He beat somebody.

Why does everyone hate on Mo!? He was the best player we had last year!

If we had Mo back this season, no one would be worried about the wr unit! Wish we had him for 4 years instead of two!!

I'm confident that Jeff Spikes will do just fine in Collins place. He is very talented and Mangino has been quoted saying he will be the best lineman to ever suit up for the hawks. And Aqib Talib is only one player. Football is a team sport and we are very well coached and fundamentaly sound.

I've never seen a cornerback get burned so many times and receive so much praise. He's good........but he's not the best cornerback to ever play the game.

I watched every KU game last year and only saw him get burned twice. Jordy Nelson beat him deep, but he did push off. All corners get beat, even Deion used to get beat, that's part of the game. Usually if a great corner gets beat it's because they bite on a pump fake or jump routes. Aqib was one of the most aggresive corners we've had at KU. He'll be missed.

Maurice Purify beat him at least once, maybe twice (i don't remember exactly)

Not last year.

You sure about that? I'm pretty sure there was actually a bit of press about Purify posterizing Talib on several plays.

Purify v. Talib was the only battle we won in that game last year.