Is Kansas going to snap their losing streak in Lincoln?

The game is slated for November 8, 2008... will it be a repeat of the OT win we had in 2006? Will we outright smash them? Or will KU prevail and finally end a streak that has plagued them for four centuries?

If NU prevails in this game I will be both mightily impressed with what Bo has accomplished and also very, very surprised. Kansas will be heavily favored (unless some unforeseen contingency arises like major injuries, unexpected earlier KU meltdown, or unprecedented improvement by NU or all of these things).

Missouri and Kansas which team will beat us in Lincoln. I will say this, out of those two teams, i think that Kansas has a better chance at beating us than Missouri.....why......because the last two times Kansas was in our house they almost beat us. I think that everytime Missouri comes to Lincoln they always crumble but Kansas is a different story. I don't think that both these teams will beat us but I never saw us going 5-7 last year either.

Kansas

Nebraska 14 Kansas 8

Nebraska 39 Kansas 32 in OT

Missouri

Nebraska 24 Missouri 3

Nebraska 34 Missouri 20

The game is slated for November 8, 2008... will it be a repeat of the OT win we had in 2006? Will we outright smash them? Or will KU prevail and finally end a streak that has plagued them for four centuries?

We've been playing Kansas for 400 years? :dunno Damn I knew the years were flying by now ...........but \

what the HELL!!!!!!!! <_<

If we have been playing for four centuries, then other sports need to step off, as we are the ancient rivalry for all modrern sport. I would hate to think we have been losing in lincoln for tha long, the Buffalo and Indians must have been decked out in pads. After the loss of 1604, the Squaw's were complaining about the White Husker unis and saying they should wear Black shirts in games....

If we have been playing for four centuries, then other sports need to step off, as we are the ancient rivalry for all modrern sport. I would hate to think we have been losing in lincoln for tha long, the Buffalo and Indians must have been decked out in pads. After the loss of 1604, the Squaw's were complaining about the White Husker unis and saying they should wear Black shirts in games....

Well... KU vs. NU is the longest running annual match up in the conference, isn't it?

Sounds like the Kansas football team needs to get better in the classroom, first, though.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=805049