Is Kansas going to snap their losing streak in Lincoln?

I don't think so.

1. We put up 40 points and nearly 500 yards on them last year - in their house with a QB starting his first game and an under performing running game.

2. They return a lot of players but their main star on Defense is gone. (Talib)

3. We put up those numbers even though we turned the ball over five times.

4. Ganz will have what amounts to nearly a full season of PT under his belt going into this game.

-conclusion

we should be able to score on KU.

1. Bo Pelini is here, defense will be better and Bo is familiar with the Spread offense from playing teams like Florida. (who's spread is more potent than that at KU)

2. We will actually allow players to make plays this year on their own. AKA look for the ball in Coverage

3. Kevin Cozgrove is gone.

4. Bill Callahan is gone.

5. Even though we are taking the doors off the stadium, Mangino STILL can't fit through the opening.

-conclusion

KU will NOT put up 70 on us this year.

Final Conclusion

NU will win this game.

I don't think so.

1. We put up 40 points and nearly 500 yards on them last year - in their house with a QB starting his first game and an under performing running game.

4. Ganz will have what amounts to nearly a full season of PT under his belt going into this game.

-conclusion

1. Bo Pelini is here, defense will be better and Bo is familiar with the Spread offense from playing teams like Florida. (who's spread is more potent than that at KU)

2. We will actually allow players to make plays this year on their own. AKA look for the ball in Coverage

5. Even though we are taking the doors off the stadium, Mangino STILL can't fit through the opening.

-conclusion

Final Conclusion

NU will win this game.

Also our players will want to erase that ass whipping they received last year, we will play lights out against them. It should be a good game.

Kansas was a one year wonder. I'm much more worried about Mizzou.

I'm more worried about Kansas because Mizzou lost some key players. Rucker is no longer there to bail out Daniels. The running back is gone. And, I believe that I read somewhere that Mr. Daniels has decided to pull a Mo and show up like 25 pounds overweight to training camp. Kind of makes me wonder about his dedication. IMO, the fat man is so far above and beyond pickle in terms of coaching that KU has me much more concerned at this point than Mizzou.

I'm more worried about Kansas because Mizzou lost some key players. Rucker is no longer there to bail out Daniels. The running back is gone. And, I believe that I read somewhere that Mr. Daniels has decided to pull a Mo and show up like 25 pounds overweight to training camp. Kind of makes me wonder about his dedication. IMO, the fat man is so far above and beyond pickle in terms of coaching that KU has me much more concerned at this point than Mizzou.

Where did you read that Daniels showed up 25 lbs. overweight? Anyway, I hardly think that's relevant considering 25 lbs. could easily be dropped between now and the football season. If you are more worried about Kansas than Mizzou, you're crazy.

Kansas had a cake schedule last year. The "okay" teams they faced, they were barely able to beat. The one team that was good, they lost to (Mizzou), and then of course they beat VT. Kansas won't be as good this season, and their win-loss record will reflect this.

I am MUCH more worried about Mizzou...

Where did you read that Daniels showed up 25 lbs. overweight? Anyway, I hardly think that's relevant considering 25 lbs. could easily be dropped between now and the football season. If you are more worried about Kansas than Mizzou, you're crazy.

Kansas had a cake schedule last year. The "okay" teams they faced, they were barely able to beat. The one team that was good, they lost to (Mizzou), and then of course they beat VT. Kansas won't be as good this season, and their win-loss record will reflect this.

Unfortunately, neither Kansas or Missouri are worried about NU.

Mizzou will end up having a lot better season than Kansas because KU has to play Texas, Texas Tech, OU, and Mizzou while Mizzou's conference schedule is much weaker. However, Mizzou lost their reception leader from a year ago and dump off man, and they lost their #1 RB. I believe NU will have a better chance against Mizzou than KU.

Unfortunately, neither Kansas or Missouri are worried about NU.

All the better to have both teams come in overconfident. Missouri, for some reason, never plays well in Lincoln, and Nebraska obviously hasn't played well in Columbia for awhile. The stars were aligned for KU last year, Callaclown played right into their hands by throwing the ball 50+ times trying to play catch up. I think both games will be close, less than 10pts. Cosgrove shut down Missouri in 2006, the D played better at home than on the road. Add Pelini into the mix and I think NU at least splits these two games, but I could see them going 2-0 also.

This may be the most stupid post I've ever seen here. 'Training camp' starts near the end of summer. If you meant spring practice, do you think Daniel (and it's DANIEL, not Daniels) gained 25 lbs between New Years Day and mid March? Since I watched the spring game, I can tell you that he's not gained any weight. Wonder about his dedication all you want. I can tell you though, if you did it to his face, he'd head-butt you.

This may be the most stupid post I've ever seen here. 'Training camp' starts near the end of summer. If you meant spring practice, do you think Daniel (and it's DANIEL, not Daniels) gained 25 lbs between New Years Day and mid March? Since I watched the spring game, I can tell you that he's not gained any weight. Wonder about his dedication all you want. I can tell you though, if you did it to his face, he'd head-butt you.

or at the vary least, flick a nose-nugget on you.

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

:lol:

i wonder how fast Maclin really is... i wonder if has time to check the football for snot/boogers right after he catches a pass from booger-eater ? <_<

I don't think so.

-conclusion

-conclusion

Final Conclusion

NU will win this game.

The mangino bit is the best part of your post!! LOL!!