Is Kansas going to snap their losing streak in Lincoln?

Kansas was a one year wonder. I'm much more worried about Mizzou.

I'm more worried about Kansas because Mizzou lost some key players. Rucker is no longer there to bail out Daniels. The running back is gone. And, I believe that I read somewhere that Mr. Daniels has decided to pull a Mo and show up like 25 pounds overweight to training camp. Kind of makes me wonder about his dedication. IMO, the fat man is so far above and beyond pickle in terms of coaching that KU has me much more concerned at this point than Mizzou.

Where did you read that Daniels showed up 25 lbs. overweight? Anyway, I hardly think that's relevant considering 25 lbs. could easily be dropped between now and the football season. If you are more worried about Kansas than Mizzou, you're crazy.

Kansas had a cake schedule last year. The "okay" teams they faced, they were barely able to beat. The one team that was good, they lost to (Mizzou), and then of course they beat VT. Kansas won't be as good this season, and their win-loss record will reflect this.

I am MUCH more worried about Mizzou...

Unfortunately, neither Kansas or Missouri are worried about NU.

THEY SHOULD BE, be afraid... be VERY AFRAID!

I'm more worried about Kansas because Mizzou lost some key players. Rucker is no longer there to bail out Daniels. The running back is gone. And, I believe that I read somewhere that Mr. Daniels has decided to pull a Mo and show up like 25 pounds overweight to training camp. Kind of makes me wonder about his dedication. IMO, the fat man is so far above and beyond pickle in terms of coaching that KU has me much more concerned at this point than Mizzou.

This may be the most stupid post I've ever seen here. 'Training camp' starts near the end of summer. If you meant spring practice, do you think Daniel (and it's DANIEL, not Daniels) gained 25 lbs between New Years Day and mid March? Since I watched the spring game, I can tell you that he's not gained any weight. Wonder about his dedication all you want. I can tell you though, if you did it to his face, he'd head-butt you.

I guess if we're going to correct spelling and grammar here, it's stupidest not most stupid. I see you have no rebuttal with regards to how many weapons were lost from his arsenal from last year. IMO, we have a much better chance of beating Mizzou in Lincoln this year than we KU.

This may be the most stupid post I've ever seen here. 'Training camp' starts near the end of summer. If you meant spring practice, do you think Daniel (and it's DANIEL, not Daniels) gained 25 lbs between New Years Day and mid March? Since I watched the spring game, I can tell you that he's not gained any weight. Wonder about his dedication all you want. I can tell you though, if you did it to his face, he'd head-butt you.

I guess if we're going to correct spelling and grammar here, it's stupidest not most stupid. I see you have no rebuttal with regards to how many weapons were lost from his arsenal from last year. IMO, we have a much better chance of beating Mizzou in Lincoln this year than we KU.

From the sounds of the responses, it seems everyone is confident we can beat either of them, if not both! I believe we will beat them both... NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, COMES INTO OUR HOUSE AND PUSHES US AROUND!

Two-syllable adjectives.

With most two-syllable adjectives, you form the comparative with more and the superlative with most.

Two-Syllable Adjective Comparative Form Superlative Form

peaceful more peaceful most peaceful

pleasant more pleasant most pleasant

careful more careful most careful

thoughtful more thoughtful most thoughtful

* This morning is more peaceful than yesterday morning.

* Max's house in the mountains is the most peaceful in the world.

* Max is more careful than Mike.

* Of all the taxi drivers, Jack is the most careful.

* Jill is more thoughtful than your sister.

* Mary is the most thoughtful person I've ever met.

"Mary's post was the most stupid."

As far as rebutting losses on offense, there's nothing to rebut. Sure we lost 2 4th round NFL picks in Franklin and Rucker, as well as Temple and 2 very good lineman. But we had very capable back-up linemen and we will see the emergence of big Dan Hoch.

We retain Coffman, Maclin, Denario Alexander, Tommy Saunders, and will see more of Derrick Washington, Jimmy Jackson and freshman Drew Temple - Tony's little brother and some surprisingly good freshman receivers in TE Andrew Jones and WR's Rolandis Woodland and Wes Kemp. By mid-season the Mizzou offense could very well be more potent than last year.

Oh... and there are 10 starters back on defense.

That's why the Atlanta Journal Constitution has them behind only Georgia and USC.

Two-syllable adjectives.

With most two-syllable adjectives, you form the comparative with more and the superlative with most.

Two-Syllable Adjective Comparative Form Superlative Form

peaceful more peaceful most peaceful

pleasant more pleasant most pleasant

careful more careful most careful

thoughtful more thoughtful most thoughtful

* This morning is more peaceful than yesterday morning.

* Max's house in the mountains is the most peaceful in the world.

* Max is more careful than Mike.

* Of all the taxi drivers, Jack is the most careful.

* Jill is more thoughtful than your sister.

* Mary is the most thoughtful person I've ever met.

As far as rebutting losses on offense, there's nothing to rebut. Sure we lost 2 4th round NFL picks in Franklin and Rucker, as well as Temple and 2 very good lineman. But we had very capable back-up linemen and we will see the emergence of big Dan Hoch.

We retain Coffman, Maclin, Denario Alexander, Tommy Saunders, and will see more of Derrick Washington, Jimmy Jackson and freshman Drew Temple - Tony's little brother and some surprisingly good freshman receivers in TE Andrew Jones and WR's Rolandis Woodland and Wes Kemp. By mid-season the Mizzou offense could very well be more potent than last year.

Oh... and there are 10 starters back on defense.

That's why the Atlanta Journal Constitution has them behind only Georgia and USC.

The Atlanta whose its whats it? The trouble with being ranked high in the preseason polls is...

it only leaves one direction to go... straight down. We were ranked in the top 15 last season... so I wouldnt put too much stock in the preseason polls.

This is the stupidest argument I've seen all day.

I'm kind of surprised more has not been made of the loss of Rucker. He was pretty good for you guys last year.

This is the stupidest argument I've seen all day.

I'm kind of surprised more has not been made of the loss of Rucker. He was pretty good for you guys last year.

but he wasnt as good as the Rucker that played for Nebraska.

You'll have to provide a simpler explanation. That's likelier to get across your point. After all this isn't the cleverest bunch. Anyway, this discussion of grammar has a narrower audience than Bill Callahan's guide winning friends and influencing people, so back to Kansas' chances of winning in Lincoln...

He will definitely be missed. But Chase Coffman is as good or better. The one concern Missouri has (in my opinion) is depth. But then what team doesn't want more depth at the skill positions? If Chase Daniel gets hurt, there could be problems, since I'm sure the coaching staff will want to redshirt Gabbert (remember Blaine Gabbert?) :)

He will definitely be missed. But Chase Coffman is as good or better. The one concern Missouri has (in my opinion) is depth. But then what team doesn't want more depth at the skill positions? If Chase Daniel gets hurt, there could be problems, since I'm sure the coaching staff will want to redshirt Gabbert (remember Blaine Gabbert?) :)

Well, they certainly deserve to be a top 10 team.

BTW Nebraska's schedule is shaping up to be pretty tough next year. Possibly 3 top 10 teams and 5 in the top 25? So much for the Big 12 being weak.

BTW Nebraska's schedule is shaping up to be pretty tough next year. Possibly 3 top 10 teams and 5 in the top 25? So much for the Big 12 being weak.

How many top 25 teams does mizzou play this year? KU? I think NU's schedule is very tough, and probably the toughest of any team in the North Div.

How many top 25 teams does mizzou play this year? KU? I think NU's schedule is very tough, and probably the toughest of any team in the North Div.

Texas is in most top 10 lists I've seen. Illinois - the season opener - is in most people's top 25. And KU.

The Atlanta whose its whats it? The trouble with being ranked high in the preseason polls is...

it only leaves one direction to go... straight down. We were ranked in the top 15 last season... so I wouldnt put too much stock in the preseason polls.

Surely you know the Atlanta Constitution Journal...that's the paper that predicted that Sherman would never reach Atlanta and that the South would win the Civil War....

They also had Hood ranked higher than Forrest or Johnston in the Confederate standings as I recall....

Kansas was a one year wonder. I'm much more worried about Mizzou.

Where did you read that Daniels showed up 25 lbs. overweight? Anyway, I hardly think that's relevant considering 25 lbs. could easily be dropped between now and the football season. If you are more worried about Kansas than Mizzou, you're crazy.

Kansas had a cake schedule last year. The "okay" teams they faced, they were barely able to beat. The one team that was good, they lost to (Mizzou), and then of course they beat VT. Kansas won't be as good this season, and their win-loss record will reflect this.

I am MUCH more worried about Mizzou...

Unfortunately, neither Kansas or Missouri are worried about NU.

THEY SHOULD BE, be afraid... be VERY AFRAID!

Why? They toyed with us last year and return more of their team this next year than does NU. Why would they see NU much differently than any other 5-7 team? Why should they view NU much differently than say Iowa State? Honestly, what has NU done (other than hire a coaching staff) that should put fear into anyone?

From the sounds of the responses, it seems everyone is confident we can beat either of them, if not both! I believe we will beat them both... NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, COMES INTO OUR HOUSE AND PUSHES US AROUND!

Been out of town a lot lately? Say.... the last 7 years?