Lettered rows or numbered rows?

The cherry is going to be popped this September when I see my first ever game at Memorial Stadium. Being a 'sandhiller' by birth, we were closer to Boulder than Lincoln, so a trip there every two years was a must. And I've seen games in South Bend, Happy Valley, Pitt, The Meadowlands, San Antonio, La-La Land and Winston-Salem. But never have I experienced the 'home team' atmosphere. That will end this year when I return from the Middle East for vacation in late September.

I'm searching out tickets now and would like to know the difference between lettered rows and numbered rows at Memorial. I have the choice between Section 5 Row D or Section 6 row 25. Which is better? No seating chart I've found on line yet has the granularity to show me row numbering assignments.

Thanks for any help!

The cherry is going to be popped this September when I see my first ever game at Memorial Stadium. Being a 'sandhiller' by birth, we were closer to Boulder than Lincoln, so a trip there every two years was a must. And I've seen games in South Bend, Happy Valley, Pitt, The Meadowlands, San Antonio, La-La Land and Winston-Salem. But never have I experienced the 'home team' atmosphere. That will end this year when I return from the Middle East for vacation in late September.

I'm searching out tickets now and would like to know the difference between lettered rows and numbered rows at Memorial. I have the choice between Section 5 Row D or Section 6 row 25. Which is better? No seating chart I've found on line yet has the granularity to show me row numbering assignments.

Thanks for any help!

I guess I never knew there were different seating areas like that. I have sat all over the stadium and have yet to find a real bad seat. I wish I could experience my first time again, but the experience is always hair raising and exciting. You will love it. Be carefull though it is very addictive and there should be a warning attachted to the tickets.

GBR

Thanks for any help!

Go for the numbered rows. The lettered ones are only in West (i belive) they ae the old box seats, and they are right up front, the reason they arent numbered is they dont go all the way through. Sounds good untill you have a camera truck parked in front of you during the best play of the game, also those rows are "flat" the rise between rows is very little, so if your short (or at least shorter than those in front of you) you will miss out.

23 rows up will offer a nice view of the field... This link has some more info if you need it, and a better break down of the seating its kinda small but serves it purpose. Seating No matter where you sit it will be an amazing time, have fun.

Off point where in the middele east? I am heading to Doha for the first time next week and I'm a little stressed by it, any advice?

Thanks for any help!

Section 6 row 25 by far. You'll see alot more of the game.

Just my 2 cents...I have NEVER heard someone sitting in the lettered rows saying they had a great view. To borrow a phrase from some in the stadium "The players make better doors then windows."

Sounds like the next upgrade to the stadium should be to lower the field.

Saw Ohio State-UCLA from Deck AA Row 2. Thought I had the best seats ever. Spent the whole game yelling "Down in Front"... at the UCLA bench.

On the other hand, if you want the players to hear you, sounds like Section 5 Row D is for you.

Our season tickets are row A section 24 and we LOVE them! They view is not always the greatest but it is not horrible. The visiting team is in front of us...however we are up a bit higher...but when we are about to score in our end zone you can almost see the players faces through the face mask! Plus the roar of the crowd comes down on you when you are lower and it is sooo loud! We have sat in several places and still wouldn't trade our seats...of course 50 yard line about 20 rows back would be ideal, but we can't afford that donation! Can't wait to get back to Memorial Stadium...it will be a long summer!