Funny article on Big 10 fans

Welcome ChiHusker12! Big Ten is overrated. Only team they have is Ohio State and they can only dominate their own conference, then fall to quality opponents in bowl games. As for the Big XII, we need to put up or shut up. Oklahoma has choked the last two years in a BCS bowl and outside of them we don't have a consistent NC contender right now. But, the conference is getting stronger.

I remember when everyone viewed the Big 8 in the same manner with Nebraska being the only dominate team that would go and absolutely get it handed to them in the bowl game. The Big Ten is going through a pattern much like the Big 8 did. Michigan will be a powerhouse again in the not so dinstant future.

The problem we have in the Big 12 is the fact that the South has dominated the North for a while. It seems like whoever wins the Texas/OU game wins the Big 12. I think the North is getting closer, but I think this year will be pretty much the same with the winner of the Big 12 being either OU or Texas.

We all talk about how the CU game in 01 took the swagger from us. I think OU lost their swagger in the Big 12 title game against KState, and they are still looking for it.

The Little 11 is the biggest joke....the fans think they are so dominant and play the game the way it should be played. I have had many MN people talk about smash mouth football and defensive battles....as stated above, they are very boring!

Michigan got beat by a D-1AA and so did MN...sounds pretty dominant to me....idiots!!!!!!

Half the reason OSU made it to the title-game was a meh sched. Their noncon was weak and Mich was down. Let's see what the buckeyes do with USC coming-up.

i'll take a shot...they lose...god i need to fly out to visit my dad taht weekend so we can root for USC in a bar in columbus...