Mock League Key Matchups

I could've sworn that Bobeliever's depth chart had me as the starting halfback? Maybe I imagined it.

Where's the depth chart anyway? I can't find it.

you are 'HB1' ... it was a no-brainer with your 4.3 forty speed :thumbs

Huskerballz suffered an injury during practice...a very nasty, self-inflicted "groin pull" (and if you have "ballz" in your name, you know how painful that can be)...and has been replaced for the game by hskrpwr13...

I'm sure there will be no drop off of quality.... <_<

I could've sworn that Bobeliever's depth chart had me as the starting halfback? Maybe I imagined it.

You got the decimal wrong. It's not 4.30, it's 43.0. :box

Huskerballz suffered an injury during practice...a very nasty, self-inflicted "groin pull" (and if you have "ballz" in your name, you know how painful that can be)...and has been replaced for the game by hskrpwr13...

hey Huskerballz i thought i seen you doin' a Michael Jackson impression the other day when you kept on grabbing your groin area, at the kegger, er practice... it's alright cuz this game's gonna be just as fun to watch from the sidelines :wasted

hey Huskerballz i thought i seen you doin' a Michael Jackson impression the other day when you kept on grabbing your groin area, at the kegger, er practice... it's alright cuz this game's gonna be just as fun to watch from the sidelines :wasted

I heard that there is a legal fight between ESPN and the Comedy Channel as to who will broadcast the game.

I'm injured?? What?? There will be a drop off in quality dammit! I've been chugging 6 packs since last Saturday's practice!!

I'm injured?? What?? There will be a drop off in quality dammit! I've been chugging 6 packs since last Saturday's practice!!

There will be, huh? Alright, drinking contest for the starting spot! :box