Chamberlain

My goodness who gives a rats ass. Funny that this makes a story. Only because the guy is a HOF player and he makes it an issue. You're not a player anymore so don't worry about it because the game is different from 20 yrs ago. Just my opinion, don't mean to be harsh, but like I said who cares.

I find this subject troubling. by the way i hate the yankees. But i am a joba fan. What is wrong with showing emotion. It gets him excited his players excited and the crowd excited. I find that if new yorkers have a problem with this they need to stop looking at their team as "all business". Its a game! its supposed to be fun and exciting and emotions allover the field and stands! thats what makes baseball americas favorite past time. what the difference between a fist pump after a big strikeout or a hitter starring at a ball headed out of the park? or a bench clearing home run where the team comes out and celebrates after a home run? i think the team should celebrate with him after a big strike out! this is bs in my opinion!