Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 09:31:41 am CDT

FREMONT — An elementary school music teacher who was cited on misdemeanor drug charges has been placed on paid administrative leave.

Fremont schools Superintendent Steve Sexton said Wednesday that Marilyn Pueppke has been with the district for more than 30 years and has been teaching at two local elementary schools.

Sexton says he can’t yet say what might happen to her district career were she found guilty of the two infractions.

The 53-year-old Pueppke was cited Friday on suspicion of marijuana possession and of possessing drug paraphernalia.

Charges against her husband, 54-year-old Willis Pueppke, include marijuana possession with intent to deliver, a felony; felony possession of cocaine; and possession of drug paraphernalia.

they seem like good people, who just happen to use drugs....... maybe we should change some laws in this country

I really did think that, untill I read this;

Charges against her husband, 54-year-old Willis Pueppke, include marijuana possession with intent to deliver, a felony; felony possession of cocaine; and possession of drug paraphernalia.:

The intent to deliver marijuana may or may not be a bs charge. It could be that he had to different baggies with two different kinds of mary jane or it could be that he had a scale to make sure he wasn't getting ripped off by his guy.

Marijuana has killed ZERO people, Alchohol has killed MILLIONS. Hmm.

they seem like good people, who just happen to use drugs....... maybe we should change some laws in this country

Charges against her husband, 54-year-old Willis Pueppke, include marijuana possession with intent to deliver, a felony; felony possession of cocaine; and possession of drug paraphernalia.:

The intent to deliver marijuana may or may not be a bs charge. It could be that he had to different baggies with two different kinds of mary jane or it could be that he had a scale to make sure he wasn't getting ripped off by his guy.

I call bull sh#t

I call bull sh#t

AGREE. :clap