Mock League Practice Game Results!

A fumble recovery against the greatest team of all time, I could be happy with that. Just think what I'll do to those team white p*ssies.............. :nutz

Falling on a football is p*ssy work. Getting a sack is a man's task.

You just sacked him only because your'e "in to" contact with other men. Know what I'm sayin'?

A fumble recovery against the greatest team of all time, I could be happy with that. Just think what I'll do to those team white p*ssies.............. :nutz

You just sacked him only because your'e "in to" contact with other men. Know what I'm sayin'?

yawn....

Now dont bring up the reaction that women think of when your'e around. Keep it about the game.

Practice Game Results

Red Team – 6

Nebraska ’95 – 52

Passing

HuskerfaninOkieland – 7 – 26 – 48 yards 1 TD – 2 Int

White Team – 3

Nebraska 95 – 48

Interceptions

HuskerfaninOkieland 1 – 16 yards

What the hell, Okieland??!!

You're playing for the white team now, too???!!

:bs::bat

It was a practice game! Cut me slack :dunno I was seeing how well I could throw left-handed. Not so good :clap

yawn....

Now dont bring up the reaction that women think of when your'e around. Keep it about the game.

Which are you afraid of more? That I'll put you over my knee or that you might like it?

Mind games 101. ;)

Hey Coach Bobeliever,

I have to miss "practice" this week :hmmph Uncle Sam is sending me to San Antonio til Friday and I probably won't have access to a computer...er I mean..."pads and a helmet" :blink:

Quite frankly, I don't like the attitude.... you know the riverwalk is llloaded with a variety of 'practice facilities' .... i can't remember the name of any but that's irrelevant... since you get the luxury of upgraded 'practice facilities' i'm afraid you'll have to drink to twice as much as normal to get the extra reps needed for the game... just please... don't practice and drive :thumbs

yawn....

Which are you afraid of more? That I'll put you over my knee or that you might like it?

Mind games 101. ;)

Thinkin' of spanking a grown man? Guess I was right about that man contact thing huh? That being said on your best day you would'nt be able to come near to achieve your little fantasy.