Mock League Practice Game Results!

A fumble recovery against the greatest team of all time, I could be happy with that. Just think what I'll do to those team white p*ssies.............. :nutz

Falling on a football is p*ssy work. Getting a sack is a man's task.

You just sacked him only because your'e "in to" contact with other men. Know what I'm sayin'?

yawn....

Now dont bring up the reaction that women think of when your'e around. Keep it about the game.

Which are you afraid of more? That I'll put you over my knee or that you might like it?

Mind games 101. ;)

Thinkin' of spanking a grown man? Guess I was right about that man contact thing huh? That being said on your best day you would'nt be able to come near to achieve your little fantasy.

Typical programmed response. It will be fun lining up across from you all game because the red team is so predictable.

See what happens when you don't give me enough reps Coach? I underproduce. I haven't been getting kicked out of various bars around Omaha for nothing! I'M READY TO PLAY!!

i know Ballz.. you're one heck of an imaginary player but here's what i need ya to do to show myself and the rest of 'The Big Red Machine' that you ain't no flop cuz nobody has actually seen you raising hell in Omaha. I'm going to designate you to two-a-days meaning you might as well just quit your job or school or whatever it is you do during the day because you'll now be drinking full time. And don't try to keep it to beer only.. i want you drinkin' hard liquor in the AM to maximize your morning exercises... remember practice makes perfect and soon you'll be stumblin' all over the playing field makin' me proud ! :wasted

A fumble recovery against the greatest team of all time, I could be happy with that. Just think what I'll do to those team white p*ssies.............. :nutz

You just sacked him only because your'e "in to" contact with other men. Know what I'm sayin'?

yawn....

Now dont bring up the reaction that women think of when your'e around. Keep it about the game.

Which are you afraid of more? That I'll put you over my knee or that you might like it?

Mind games 101. ;)

Thinkin' of spanking a grown man? Guess I was right about that man contact thing huh? That being said on your best day you would'nt be able to come near to achieve your little fantasy.

Typical programmed response. It will be fun lining up across from you all game because the red team is so predictable.

It is bad enough you make me hungry with your avatar av-1428.jpg every time I read your posts. Now you hurt our feelings as well. The indignity of it all.

:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash

deal with this big red little army of rage! Predictable? you are the steak and potato man! THAT is PREDICTABLE (and super tasty)

This game was against '95 Nebraska, not against '94 Colorado.... If you know what I mean.

KORDELL%20STEWART.jpg

This game was against '95 Nebraska, not against '94 Colorado.... If you know what I mean.

KORDELL%20STEWART.jpg

Ah yes Kordellia Stewart, I still love raggin on Steeler fans about him. :lol:

Got the results from this weekend's game! Will post the score/statistics tonight or tomorrow morning...sorry for not putting them up yet but my "assistant" wouldn't get off the PS3 long enough for me to record it all...he thought Halo was more important.... <_<

As far as new guys getting in...I'm not adverse to a supplemental draft of some sort as long as the coaches agree...

Coaches?

Got the results from this weekend's game! Will post the score/statistics tonight or tomorrow morning...sorry for not putting them up yet but my "assistant" wouldn't get off the PS3 long enough for me to record it all...he thought Halo was more important.... <_<

As far as new guys getting in...I'm not adverse to a supplemental draft of some sort as long as the coaches agree...

Coaches?

I didn't know you could play Halo on PS3 ... I thought it was for XBOX only ... anyway i'm cool with it as long as the RED team gets Nate.... ;)

Coaches?

I didn't know you could play Halo on PS3 ... I thought it was for XBOX only ... anyway i'm cool with it as long as the RED team gets Nate.... ;)

Maybe it wasn't Halo...it could have been the new GTA that he was playing...we're stuck with three different consoles (including the worthless Game Cube) and I can never keep track of which one he's using...I just know that if it's the long haired, nerdy kid that's playing with him, it's Halo....if it's the future juvenile deliquent who cusses like a sailor...it's GTA. Regardless...without him, I don't know what wires plug in where...I'm from the era where Pong was the newest thing.....

Coaches?

Maybe it wasn't Halo...it could have been the new GTA that he was playing...we're stuck with three different consoles (including the worthless Game Cube) and I can never keep track of which one he's using...I just know that if it's the long haired, nerdy kid that's playing with him, it's Halo....if it's the future juvenile deliquent who cusses like a sailor...it's GTA. Regardless...without him, I don't know what wires plug in where...I'm from the era where Pong was the newest thing.....

I like Pong too. :cheers

beerpong.jpg

Hey Coach Bobeliever,

I have to miss "practice" this week :hmmph Uncle Sam is sending me to San Antonio til Friday and I probably won't have access to a computer...er I mean..."pads and a helmet" :blink:

Quite frankly, I don't like the attitude.... you know the riverwalk is llloaded with a variety of 'practice facilities' .... i can't remember the name of any but that's irrelevant... since you get the luxury of upgraded 'practice facilities' i'm afraid you'll have to drink to twice as much as normal to get the extra reps needed for the game... just please... don't practice and drive :thumbs

I'm back coach! And yesterday's return trip home was enough to piss me off to no end. I'm ready to take out some frustrations on the white team :box:box:box:box