Tough Decision here...

DJR313

What Game Should We see?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On the weekend of October 25th, me and my wife are going to be in Phoenix for a Friday night wedding. On Saturday, Arizona State plays Oregon. Also, just down the road in Tuscon, Arizona plays USC. I am having a dilemma on which game to try and catch. If anyone has been to either Tempe or Tuscon and has feedback on what the better game experience might be, please chime in. I think either game could shape up to be a good one.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez what a choice....

Oregon ain't gonna be worth a damn without Dennis Dixon, and Arizona wjust plain ain't worth a crap...Too bad USC isn't playing Arizona State...

I think I'd go to the USC game. It'll be a blow out but you'll get to see USC kill somebody in person.

I'd be up for watching the better football game. There's always a chance that ASU/Oregon will be close and unless USCs first team takes the day of and lets the practice squad take the field, USC/Arizona will be very one sided.

Jeez what a choice....

Oregon ain't gonna be worth a damn without Dennis Dixon, and Arizona wjust plain ain't worth a crap...Too bad USC isn't playing Arizona State...

I think I'd go to the USC game. It'll be a blow out but you'll get to see USC kill somebody in person.

I'd be up for watching the better football game. There's always a chance that ASU/Oregon will be close and unless USCs first team takes the day of and lets the practice squad take the field, USC/Arizona will be very one sided.

That's kinda what I had figured. Me and my wife decided on going to the ASU-Oregon game. I talked to some ASU fans over on cactusranch.com, real good people. I think I was invited to about 4-5 tailgates and given all sorts of information regarding the game day atmosphere and places to go around town. It sounds like ASU has a decent game day experience and it sounds like Tuscon is kind of a hole. Hopefully the Huskers will play in Tempe some day soon for the Fiesta Bowl!

• 4 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know what time the Husker game is that day or for that matter if it is a by week? That would be my first question. It may make the other question irrelevent (for me). I'd rather sit in a dirty ally and watch a Husker game than get into a skybox and watch anyone else let alone a "where ever seat"... unless they had the husker game on TV in the sky box. :)