What car did you get BIGREDIOWAN

I know that you've been car shopping but what car did you get? I haven't really heard anything else, last thing that I heard was that you got done testing the Camry and then the following week you were going to test the new Malibu.

This just isn't your year is it BIGREDIOWAN

First it's the pregnancy thing <_<

Second the crazy storms in Des Moines <_<

Third is the Car shopping <_<

Fourth is the Floods and the Tornados <_< .........what else am I missing????

Hopefully the 08' Husker Football season will turn things around

I haven't purchased the car yet, but we've decided that the Nissan Altima 2.5 SL is for us as long as I can get a good deal on it. I like the Malibu alright, but they used some of the same features on the inside that are in the Impala and we would probably get tired of it. My wife doesn't like the rear of the Malibu either, but we could get a great deal on the Malibu most likely because I have connections with Chevy's. Your right it hasn't been a good year so far and just when I thought things were going well all kinds of stupid crap happens.

Something that "Seemed" to help us when we bought our last two vehicles was getting an "Internet price" and bringing a printout of it to the dealership..

Saved some time by cutting down the number of times the salesperson had to go back to his sales manager for an OK on your low-ball offer...(I hate haggling).

Some places played dumb until I showed them the printout and after showing it around the office for a period of time, they'd miraculously found corroborating evidence somewhere in cyberspace.

Also, if you're a member of Costco, ask them for the "Costco Price".

So far, they've told me the Internet price is the same as the Costco price or played dumb until you mention it to their sales manager.

You might even consider buying it in a state like Oregon or Nevada? which will save you a couple grand in taxes..My Brother did this while visiting my Nephew in college..Flew out and road tripped it back for a fun "breakin period". Since he payed cash, he was also able to get a little below? the Internet price and saved ~$3500 in taxes.

But with all the problems from the flooding and the economic effect of all the crop damage, it might be better to help support your local economy..but it doesn't hurt to have other options to show them or compare to.

The New way to sell?

l4NoGJUCQYI

Some guy showing off his new Altima 2.5 SL

YTN1yuNvMwg