QB Josh Freeman

Benard

He will most likely return in June 2005 for another round of Callahan and Norvell’s teachings.

BLAWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Gosh dang it, you made me spit my taco salad all over my monitor. That is the funniest and most ludicrous statement I have ever heard. cally and norvys teachings?????????? What a friggin' joke, that probably the last thing any young qb needs, judging by their past results.

I didn't post that, not sure why it has my name under it.

I'm not sure either. The original post in this thread is where the quote occurs, Benard. However, that original post - describing the recruit - looks like an Eric the Red post. If you didn't post that, them I'm unsure how it came to have your name be the post.

Me either. It might be that I made a post about freeman and they combined it or something with one of theres. I dont know.

This guys film is incredible. He's got 5 star talent, I hope we can nab him. The competition between he and Beck would be fierce in 2007. We'll probably only sign one big QB a year from now on. We should get used to having this big time depth and competition at skill positions. It'll be fun to watch.

Also about Chad Roark, so far he hasn't been offered by NU and said his dream is to play for OU. He said Nebraska's his leader but he's leaning towards OU if they offer right now. I think we get him, but it's nowhere near a lock anymore. He's a very good DT, I hope we do pick him up.

“I’m getting mail from everyone,” said Freeman. “I have offers from Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, and Iowa. Nebraska probably leads. I know more about them right now because I went to their camp last summer. So if I had to pick a school right now, I’d pick be Nebraska, but I don’t have to pick a school now so everyone is in. I’m just learning about some of the schools and gathering information.

I think NU may have more trouble getting a top 5 QB this year especially if Beck RS. They will probably get someone, but we may have to wait ubtil '07 for another top 5 type QB. A top 5 QB wants early PT and if Beck RS they would be behind him for 3 years, so unless they love competition and the coaches Nu may find it more difficult this time around.

This guys film is incredible. He's got 5 star talent, I hope we can nab him. The competition between he and Beck would be fierce in 2007. We'll probably only sign one big QB a year from now on. We should get used to having this big time depth and competition at skill positions. It'll be fun to watch.

Also about Chad Roark, so far he hasn't been offered by NU and said his dream is to play for OU. He said Nebraska's his leader but he's leaning towards OU if they offer right now. I think we get him, but it's nowhere near a lock anymore. He's a very good DT, I hope we do pick him up.

I agree with the comment about USC nabbing a top Qb every year. Competition will make the cream rise to the top. As for Roark, you gotta know that stoops has his staff working very hard on him.They lost older bro. I dont think they will stop at anything to get him. When we speak of slow feet with Freeman our we talking about under center to the pocket , or just clumsy when trying to take off? Just wondering.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...