Watson on Offense, I-backs, and the Depth Chart

sounds like Lucky better be ready to turn it on........but he should be ready, unless Helu has just passed him by as a sophmore!

You might have missed it, but just in case

Lucky is the Big 12's leading returning rusher and the school-record holder with 75 receptions in a season.

Yea but you're right. He really needs to turn it on..

don't be offering excuses for him! lucky should do more! like cure cancer! come up with a viable plan for peace in the middle east! capture osama bin laden and verify that the north koreans aren't making nuclear weapons.

LUCKY NEEDS TO TURN IT ON! THE FATE OF EARTH DEPENDS ON IT!

Well this is good to hear for all of us. Now Lucky can't just sit back and play good and get a starting spot. Now he has to play outstanding and play tough nosed football all the time or Helu is going to be right there. I will say that I hope Q gets his hands wrapped around the football this season. I have alot of hope for the guy due to his bruising running style and freakish physique! :thumbs

Man I hope Coach Beck has him doing some ball security drills or something, though. If he's third in the rotation or a situational back, I'd have to say that's the reason. Fum-dumbling the football all over the place pretty much makes everything else worthless.

But I do love Q. Can't wait to see him smack some stupid safety around who thought he could play the run.

:yeah

Well this is good to hear for all of us. Now Lucky can't just sit back and play good and get a starting spot. Now he has to play outstanding and play tough nosed football all the time or Helu is going to be right there. I will say that I hope Q gets his hands wrapped around the football this season. I have alot of hope for the guy due to his bruising running style and freakish physique! :thumbs

Man I hope Coach Beck has him doing some ball security drills or something, though. If he's third in the rotation or a situational back, I'd have to say that's the reason. Fum-dumbling the football all over the place pretty much makes everything else worthless.

But I do love Q. Can't wait to see him smack some stupid safety around who thought he could play the run.

There is alot to say about keeping the rbs fresh and having a good running game to also keep the defense fresh, but I just hope the coaches give each individual rb that is sharing starting time plenty of snaps in PRACTICE. That is also very important. It is difficult to split time between the rbs because if they dont get plenty of snaps they arent going to be very expirienced and are going to be more prone to fumbling and making mistakes.