total post

Benard

Not a big deal on this but I don't like the fact that my total post and stuff gets deleted after I bought something. I don't even make the top 10 posters when cleary I am a top 10 poster on the board and contribute very well.

:cry:cry:cry

Maybe no one cares because you post bs crap like this to bump up your post total when this could have been taken care of with private messages.

Not a big deal on this but I don't like the fact that my total post and stuff gets deleted after I bought something.  I don't even make the top 10 posters when cleary I am a top 10 poster on the board and contribute very well.

Maybe no one cares because you post bs crap like this to bump up your post total when this could have been taken care of with private messages.

Wow what an ass.

Isn't this huskerboard feedback? I gave feedback djr.

Not a big deal on this but I don't like the fact that my total post and stuff gets deleted after I bought something.  I don't even make the top 10 posters when cleary I am a top 10 poster on the board and contribute very well.

Wow what an ass.

As did I, you're a friggin baby, thats your feedback. Private message is there for a reason.

Wow what an ass.

As did I, you're a friggin baby, thats your feedback. Private message is there for a reason.

So tell me what the point of a huskerboard feedback is if you can't give feedback. Get a life.

Dude, what is so hard about using private message to contact the administrator or the moderating team. You post your bs claim in this forum to try and get people to feel sorry for your low post total that sits next to your name. I don't think your quanitity of posts should matter because it says nothing about what you actually post, just that you post a lot. I think it's ironic, a guy who is whining about getting his ridiculously high post total restored because he thinks he is major contributer to this board is telling someone else to get a life. Very funny.

I take it the moderators don't read the huskerboard feedback page anymore.

Wrong.

What he said.

It's Blackshirt's call, really. None of the rest of us have anything to do with redemption of posts and/or post counts.

Personally, I feel that the regulars are going to know who's who and post counts don't mean much. Establishing any kind of "seniority" by post count isn't the way to do it.

I think I bring so much to this board that I should get 3 points for each posts. So that would bring my total to 1782.  :wacko:

The only problem I have with this logic is I would actually be moving backward in post count. I bring so little to the board my posts would be worth 1/2 a point a piece. :blink:

You guys crack me up.

As far as your question goes Benard, here are some answers for you which may give you some clarity into the situation.

-Yes our mods read every forum and do a helluva job, but they have a lot of work to do so responding to posts which they can not address is a waste of time.

-Yes I also read most posts, including this forum very closely.

-I also have a full time job and numerous other obligations which take much higher precedence over my high paying Hboard admin duties, so forgive me if my SLA slips to 72 hrs every now and then.

I understand your concern. However, at the current time this is the most time efficient and overall effective form of tracking member point totals, while allowing members to view their current totals on a near real-time basis. We are aware that its not ideal, and will be considering alternative solutions in the coming months.

Thanks for your feedback, just have a little more patience next time and you might save yourself some stress bro, b/c trust me its just not worth it.

You guys crack me up.

As far as your question goes Benard, here are some answers for you which may give you some clarity into the situation.

-Yes our mods read every forum and do a helluva job, but they have a lot of work to do so responding to posts which they can not address is a waste of time.

-Yes I also read most posts, including this forum very closely.

-I also have a full time job and numerous other obligations which take much higher precedence over my high paying Hboard admin duties, so forgive me if my SLA slips to 72 hrs every now and then.

I understand your concern. However, at the current time this is the most time efficient and overall effective form of tracking member point totals, while allowing members to view their current totals on a near real-time basis. We are aware that its not ideal, and will be considering alternative solutions in the coming months.

Thanks for your feedback, just have a little more patience next time and you might save yourself some stress bro, b/c trust me its just not worth it.

Thanks for the info, was just a question. I understand your busy and the rest of the moderators are to. Just kinda makes you wonder when they post on other boards but didn't respond on this thread. Keep up the good work.