Husker's Message Board

I'm in. Never done any of this before, so it should be interesting...

just sign up dude...so that makes 6...come 4 more!!!

I did. So, if I understand correctly, we have until the 12th to rank our players. At the listed time on the 12th, the draft will begin based upon how we ranked all of the players?

I'm in. Never done any of this before, so it should be interesting...

just sign up dude...so that makes 6...come 4 more!!!

I did. So, if I understand correctly, we have until the 12th to rank our players. At the listed time on the 12th, the draft will begin based upon how we ranked all of the players?

yes the 12th is the deadline for ranking your lpayers. if u arent at the draft room, then u control every thing, but if u cant make the draft, a cpu follows your rankings and drafts that person, here is the link that will help u with most of your ?s :

heres the help link

yes the 12th is the deadline for ranking your lpayers. if u arent at the draft room, then u control every thing, but if u cant make the draft, a cpu follows your rankings and drafts that person, here is the link that will help u with most of your ?s :

heres the help link

Help link not working for me..

Looks like you're full, anyway.

Just curious, though..

Where does your pool of players come from?

NFL? NCAA Div.1? HighSchool?

And do you play other teams? If so, how do you score points?

heres the help link

Help link not working for me..

Looks like you're full, anyway.

Just curious, though..

Where does your pool of players come from?

NFL? NCAA Div.1? HighSchool?

And do you play other teams? If so, how do you score points?

its only NCAA D1 schools...if u have played NFL fantasy, its the same thing....if u havent its kinda hard to explain....but it goes like this: for each position like a QB if he throws lets say 25 yards, thats 1 fantasy point...a TD is 6 points, interception is -2 points, and u do play the other members of that league....if u have any questions just tool around and look for help on that website..i am leaving to go on vacation soon