The Trolls

What's funny is if we DO indeed start winning this season, our very own Husker trolls will be coming out of hiding too. Just browse other opponent's message boards. They're out there.

It's kind of entertaining actually, but regardless......it is best to not get involved. For everyone's sake.

And yes, this thread is actually about Cy....and Hack.

I miss trolls..

Although I don't remember seeing any on here other than Cy....and Hack.

And you're right..I'm probably about due for one of my visits over to the Gatorboard..And avoid the Christmas rush.

Although some of them seemed to think I was a little too respectable (Unlike Cy)..Even though I used the same signature line about "being so bad we probably couldn't even beat an SEC champion".

It was almost as much fun as being the last guy on your team in War-Ball (Dodge ball)..

Still undefeated btw :box

Somehow, I'm reminded of Brian Bosworth replying to a reporter's question about who he hated tackling the most...."That's easy..Doug DuBose..The a**wipe would jump up after the tackle, pat me on the head, and say 'Nice Hit'"console.gif

We all know the trolls will be back in just a few weeks trying to incite our fans, etc. I personally hope we all do a better job at not taking the bait this year. Here is a recent article about the mindset of trolls (e.g. sociopaths).

That was a really good article. Pretty crazy that some people feel good about making people go insane.

i'll mess a troll up.....virtually

I might do some trolling if we win on 8/30. I won't be able to help it I'm sorry. It would be a pretty big deal for Western Michigan Football. I hope you guys understand.

We understand. It's just business, not personal. :)

Nah, seriously, that wouldn't even be trolling. You'd have to be kind of a jerk to actually troll. Friendly smack from opposing school's fans ain't fightin' words :box

We all know the trolls will be back in just a few weeks trying to incite our fans, etc. I personally hope we all do a better job at not taking the bait this year. Here is a recent article about the mindset of trolls (e.g. sociopaths).

That was a really good article. Pretty crazy that some people feel good about making people go insane.

Yeah..Almost makes the KSU and Buffalo boards I read last season seem a little less sociopathetic.

(New Wurd)