new Husker gear for the season?

I usually always get at least a t-shirt or sweat shirt

this year I'd like to get a nice polo but the one I like is $50+ so I'll have to wait on that a bit. I figured if I got a polo I could at least wear it to work on Fridays before game day...since I can't really wear just a Nebraska T-shirt or sweatshirt to work.

and of course I ALWAYS buy my Nebraska memorabilia and apparel from the wonderful HuskerGear.com

As should EVERYONE!!!

Well what do you know!...there's a link down in my signature to that wonderful site

;)

I usually always get at least a t-shirt or sweat shirt

this year I'd like to get a nice polo but they one I like is $50+ so I'll have to wait on that a bit. I figured if I got a polo I could at least wear it to work on Fridays before game day...since I can't really wear just a Nebraska T-shirt or sweatshirt to work.

and of course I ALWAYS buy my Nebraska memorabilia and apparel from the wonderful HuskerGear.com

As should EVERYONE!!!

Well what do you know!...there's a link down in my signature to that wonderful site

;)

Nice plug!!!! :clap

I haven't bought a new Husker shirt in about 5 years...

Maybe I ought to consider throwing that one out, and buying a new one.

Throw it out!?!? THROW IT OUT!!!!! You don't do that to any Husker gear period! If it's time for a piece of Husker gear to be retired you have to either burn it and sprinkle the ashes of it on the field at Memorial or you have to buy a little casket and provide the proper burial. I knew you weren't a real Husker fan! <_<:lol: