Great Moment For A Husker Frosh

:):lol: WOW :lol::)

OK I'm a proud Dad and I'll try not to get too crazy but...

Yesterday after her first day of classes C-Bear went back to the dorm and got on the elevator and was joined by four "Huge Dad, I mean really big." guys. "Hi," said one, "What's your Name?" "C***," she replied, "What's yours.? "I'm Q. This is Roy, Nate and Zac."

What a great day for her riding the elevator with Castillo, Helu, Swift and Potter. Thanks guys, you made her day.

Is there anything greater in the world than being a Husker? I don't think so.

T_O_B

:):corndance:corndance:)

Yeah it was crazy any one of them could have crushed me with their bare hands!! Q was the only one that actually talked to me but he was really cool. I was praying that the elevator would break or something and i would be stuck with them for an hour or two haha. They got off on my floor too but i dont know where they went. It was amazing.

C_Bear

(I also met eric crouch before the game on sat and got my picture taken with him. It was AMAZING!!!!)

Yeah it was crazy any one of them could have crushed me with their bare hands!! Q was the only one that actually talked to me but he was really cool. I was praying that the elevator would break or something and i would be stuck with them for an hour or two haha. They got off on my floor too but i dont know where they went. It was amazing.

C_Bear

(I also met eric crouch before the game on sat and got my picture taken with him. It was AMAZING!!!!)

That's such a cool story....................good luck with your studies and enjoy everything about college. :thumbs

C_Bear

That's pretty cool...

I too sometimes wish I could be stuck in an elevator with...

Never mind. Good luck with school!