highlights?

We better get some highlight videos on youtube again. :clap

Found one

Nebraska vs Western Michigan Highlights <link

and for hack...(because i care)

pB_bH0Ts1GQ

Check out at the 1:27 mark after Turner throws the bones. You can see Bo running on the sidelines towards him and it doesn't look like he's too pleased with Barry. No bones, with the new penalties out there now :angry:

Bones were thrown all night long and I doubt that was Bo displeased with turner.

After every good play he was running and yelling all over the sideline. Even assistants were jumping up and down on players.

Bones were thrown all night long and I doubt that was Bo displeased with turner.

After every good play he was running and yelling all over the sideline. Even assistants were jumping up and down on players.

I was stuck having only the huskers.com audio stream to listen to, and after one play fairly early in the game, Greg Sharpe said that Bo ran over and headbutted the kid. From everything I've seen and heard, Bo was pretty animated on the sidelines, which I think is pretty cool.