tunnel walk

And I'm glad to see those stupid ass doors were opened. I HATED it when the opened them up. Thought it was the gayest thing in the world.

I think TO mentioned about taking them down completely

Anyways the videos were good, the one before the tunnel walk is a little too much about getting back the "Nebraska way" for me. It was still cool but I think it was a little bit too much. I will probably get ripped for saying this but it is what I think.

Also here is a highlight video u guys want.

pB_bH0Ts1GQ

I thought the tunnel walk was kind of meh. It never really came to a good head IMO.

Although it did have the requisite crushing of the opponents logo with a helmet.

i agree, it was definitely better than last years, but i still like the 06' tunnel walk more

this years is just missing something

One thing that I hope doesn't get lost in this whole "Happy Days Are Here Again" thing that is going on is Zac Taylor and what he did for this program. That dude deserves to be in those "Old" highlights and I fear that due to the trying to make people forget the last 4 years he will got lost in the mix. I mean come on if they can always find ways to throw Frost (dissed TO for the NFL dream) highlights in there they have to be able to play Taylor ones as well.

I also think that the ole boy networking that is going on is just as bad as Pud trying to distance his vision from the old "Husker way".

And I'm spent.

One thing that I hope doesn't get lost in this whole "Happy Days Are Here Again" thing that is going on is Zac Taylor and what he did for this program. That dude deserves to be in those "Old" highlights and I fear that due to the trying to make people forget the last 4 years he will got lost in the mix. I mean come on if they can always find ways to throw Frost (dissed TO for the NFL dream) highlights in there they have to be able to play Taylor ones as well.

I also think that the ole boy networking that is going on is just as bad as Pud trying to distance his vision from the old "Husker way".

And I'm spent.

Great point.

I thought the tunnel walk was kind of meh. It never really came to a good head IMO.

Although it did have the requisite crushing of the opponents logo with a helmet.

I agree they really need to do something new. Use that Mikey Bo music with a Blackshirts highlight video from the last 30 years or so. Also get some celebrities like Larry the Cable Guy and Andy Roddick who are big Husker fans to do a video and fire up the fans.

Get some loud speakers in there if the old farts can't handle the noise get some ear plugs! We need to kick up the "tunnel walk" I love the "I play for Nebraska" with current players also get the past players like Rozier, Fryar, Frazier, and Crouch and have them say "I played for Nebraska"

i agree, it was definitely better than last years, but i still like the 06' tunnel walk more

this years is just missing something

yeah a pulse the point of it is to fire the fans up into a frenzy.....now its just old and tired.

It looked like everyone was kinda confused when the video before the tunnel walk began. The video before was good and the tunnel walk was okay, but the cheerleaders never started the Husker Power chant and they had the signs out on the field like they were going to do it. I hope it was just first game mistakes and they will fix that for the next game, but I agree the volume was really low as well. You could tell that they have taken alot of the music out of things and aren't making it into so much of a production.

I dont understand how anyone can not like the video before the Tunnel Walk. I thought it was AWESOME. Just because it was with the Beatles song "Get Back" doesnt mean that we have to "get back" to running options and all that jazz. I think they are trying to say we need to "get back" to winning Championships. Again, it was awesome, (and Im fairly young too, lol, so dont think Im some old fart who only loves the old Nebraska).

And I'm spent.

I agree with you on the Zac Taylor thing...odly the only video of the last four years was a sack during the 7-6 home game versus Pitt.

I would be skeptical to compare any "ole boy" networking to what happened with the last administration, I thought the retrospective video was more of a tribute to the era that saw it's team got to some 30-odd straight bowl games, and 'get back,' was referring to getting back to winning again.

I would be skeptical to compare any "ole boy" networking to what happened with the last administration, I thought the retrospective video was more of a tribute to the era that saw it's team got to some 30-odd straight bowl games, and 'get back,' was referring to getting back to winning again.

You are probably right about that. I just think, as you pointed out, that all they showed from the last few years was a highlight from the Pitt game is kind of funny. I just think all the back patting that is going on to the past is being shoved down our throats like Pud and Billy C shoving the "New Husker Way" down our throats. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks that. :moreinteresting:dunno

Two days until Season 4 on DVD! :clap:thumbs:woo:worship