Just got back from Lincoln............

I must be watching a totally different game than everyone else, because I thought Lucky did just fine with what little he was given. And that goes for Helu and Castille, too.

Watching him at the game he still wasn't hitting the holes very hard and fast. Now he did let the plays develop a few times which WAS good. However, there were times when he was tap dancing behind the line and not just getting through the hole.

Sorry, but I just don't see anything to complain about with Lucky's running. It's not like the O-line was totally dominating and giving the backs consistently great holes and seams. He seems to get sh#t on quite a bit even when he runs just as well as the other backs.

Yeah, Lucky and and the running game will be better next game. Wow, I can't wait! :bonez

Thats a great story BIGREDIOWAN. I have one too. As you can see I live in Illinois now, but I have tried to show my two boys the Nebraska way. My oldest is sold, the Notre Dame game in 2001 did that....still working on the youngest (Mom is a Mizzou grad!). In the summer of 1998, we were visiting family on summer vacation and I took my oldest son through Lincoln to show him Memorial stadium and to stop by the Big Red Store (not much red in Illinois!). It just so happened that the gates were open so the boy and I were able to get on the field and toss the football around. It was fantastic! He was having so much fun, and I must admit was as well. We kept noticing people walking through and nobody said a thing to us. Then I noticed a gentleman jogging around the field. I did a double-take when I realized it was coach Osborne! He waved at us, and I thought was maybe annoyed at us being on the field....I was certainly a little conscious about it. I started to gather my son up and leave the field and we met him as he jogged. He stopped and I apologized for being on the field........he simply stopped, shook my sons hand, and said "you made a couple nice grabs out there!" He said don't apologize!

Having Coach Osborne in the program again is great. He represents what makes Nebraska great. I can see that in Bo as well. I am trying to relocate my family back to Nebraska. It is stories like this that make me realize that this is the place to raise a family.

GO BIG RED......for so many reasons!!!!

Thats a great story BIGREDIOWAN. I have one too. As you can see I live in Illinois now, but I have tried to show my two boys the Nebraska way. My oldest is sold, the Notre Dame game in 2001 did that....still working on the youngest (Mom is a Mizzou grad!). In the summer of 1998, we were visiting family on summer vacation and I took my oldest son through Lincoln to show him Memorial stadium and to stop by the Big Red Store (not much red in Illinois!). It just so happened that the gates were open so the boy and I were able to get on the field and toss the football around. It was fantastic! He was having so much fun, and I must admit was as well. We kept noticing people walking through and nobody said a thing to us. Then I noticed a gentleman jogging around the field. I did a double-take when I realized it was coach Osborne! He waved at us, and I thought was maybe annoyed at us being on the field....I was certainly a little conscious about it. I started to gather my son up and leave the field and we met him as he jogged. He stopped and I apologized for being on the field........he simply stopped, shook my sons hand, and said "you made a couple nice grabs out there!" He said don't apologize!

Having Coach Osborne in the program again is great. He represents what makes Nebraska great. I can see that in Bo as well. I am trying to relocate my family back to Nebraska. It is stories like this that make me realize that this is the place to raise a family.

GO BIG RED......for so many reasons!!!!

That's awesome! :clap