San Jose State Look-a-like thread

Kevin Jurovich

ASMHODDCJUZYBOS.20070507063813.jpg

Eric Estrada

eric_estrada.jpg

While I do not think these 2 people really look alike, you did an awesome job finding 2 pictures where the pose is almost IDENTICAL and there smile and eyes are in creepily similar spots. We just need the spartan to start pointing and pullin people OVAH! NICE WORK!

Kevin Jurovich

Eric Estrada

eric_estrada.jpg

While I do not think these 2 people really look alike, you did an awesome job finding 2 pictures where the pose is almost IDENTICAL and there smile and eyes are in creepily similar spots. We just need the spartan to start pointing and pullin people OVAH! NICE WORK!

What!?! Check out the eyebrows, jawline, hairline, nose.....the eyes and Estrada's signature smile are different, but I think this one hold it's own!

Kevin Jurovich

Eric Estrada

eric_estrada.jpg

What!?! Check out the eyebrows, jawline, hairline, nose.....the eyes and Estrada's signature smile are different, but I think this one hold it's own!

Um...no offense...but I think you are examining the pictures and features a little to close for my taste!!! (Just givin' ya $hit man!!!)