Daniel Tosh gives his take on the state of nebraska

Trying to figure out why all the Omaha Hatred..I wonder if it has anything to do with the '96 Fiesta Bowl?

Tosh was born in Germany but grew up in Titusville, Florida, the son of a preacher and with one brother and two sisters. After graduating from Astronaut High School in 1993 and later the University of Central Florida with a degree in accounting, Tosh moved to Los Angeles, where he presently lives with his dog.

I might have to use one of his lines, though, when the next friend of mine comes out and says they could never live out here "because they love the seasons".

We love them out here, too...So much so that we decided to live in a city that skips the really sheity ones.

you guys have no sense of humor at all. i went to the daniel tosh show at the rococo and it was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! i was laughing so hard, i got lightheaded. there were people in the stands egging him on to do his nebraska joke and he broke out of his bit to respond to it. he talked about how people asking for jokes they've already heard is the reason why dave chappelle went nuts. then he explained why he made the joke about nebraska and not some other lame state like kansas or missouri (admit, we're kind of lame). he said he did a show at the college of st. mary's in omaha and an administrator there tried to have him banned because his jokes were off-color. and that's why the joke became about nebraska. it's not about us, it's just that lame administrator.

By calling him sh#t you give sh#t a bad name :laughpound

Where's he from, we'll suitcase nuke his girlhood home. j/k i know, i know a crow sh#t on a fencepost and the sun hatched him.

Like to see him tell a Texas joke to Cody. Time out injured comedian on stage. :cheers

truthfully it was funny

• 4 weeks later...