Monday Practice Notes

SwiftFan87

Junior safety RickeyThenarse was still in workout clothes Monday, not practicing. Pelini called him “day-to-day.” Junior safety Major Culbert did not play Saturday because secondary coach Marvin Sanders didn’t think he had enough time in Pelini scheme.

“He had missed out on so many repetitions that I just didn’t think he was quite ready yet,” Sanders said. “A lot of things we do in our scheme is repetition.

O’Hanlon got some good news this weekend, learning that he would be reclassified as a junior instead of senior. O’Hanlon had practiced with South Dakota for a few weeks in 2004, but never enrolled into classes.

rest here, http://nebraska.statepaper.com/vnews/displ...1/48bca01325759

Glad to see O'Hanlon getting an extra year.

Junior safety RickeyThenarse was still in workout clothes Monday, not practicing. Pelini called him “day-to-day.” Junior safety Major Culbert did not play Saturday because secondary coach Marvin Sanders didn’t think he had enough time in Pelini scheme.

“He had missed out on so many repetitions that I just didn’t think he was quite ready yet,” Sanders said. “A lot of things we do in our scheme is repetition.

O’Hanlon got some good news this weekend, learning that he would be reclassified as a junior instead of senior. O’Hanlon had practiced with South Dakota for a few weeks in 2004, but never enrolled into classes.

rest here, http://nebraska.statepaper.com/vnews/displ...1/48bca01325759

Glad to see O'Hanlon getting an extra year.

WONDERFUL!

The Dude had some serious speed after that INT that was called back. I'm glad that we have him back for another year but what about Thenarse? Will we see him playing more in the Secondary later this year or will he play very little this year and maybe next year? Who knows only time will tell.

As long as the best player is out there, I'll be happy with Bo's decision on this one.