Helu needs to start.....lucky is a receiver.

I agree, Lucky would be a very good receiver. And no his numbers from last year are not something to disregard. But, they were pick up by small dump passes and pitches. He is not a between the tackles runner. His ballet like studder step is just crap. It is almost like he is shying away from contact. Now, you get him in the open field and he is awesome. (Receiver)

As far as who would shine in the back field??? Look at last week. We had basically no rushing game until he came in. Emediately we moved down field and scored. The only time the running game had any steam is when Helu came in. If you watch Lucky picks up his game when the younger backs come in with real determination. So... Lucky has the skills but I have to question if he is still holding back or just doesn't have the field vision. I dono. My opinion means nothing but watch them both... Helu will hit you and make moves and has serious speed. Lucky has serious speed and makes a few moves. Helu is a much more complete back. If he gets his blocking down... look out we have one hell of a football player there.

Castille... Great RB, he will aslo hit you in the mouth and run like a gazelle. If he can keep a handle on the ball, he will be a super star. Next year, I believe, we will actually have more talent than this year. Okafor is an animal too. If he pans out, we will have a much better goup. We can get back to smash face football then. Now we do not have that with Lucky.