Helu needs to start.....lucky is a receiver.

If you think Lucky is the only problem with our run game, your mistaken. There are much deeper problems! Our O-line is NOT our strength, I'm starting to believe we where getting a lot of smoke blown up our A$$@# in the off season!

I know it's still early and I may just be impatient. But these guys seemed to have actually regressed, and badly!!!!

If you think Lucky is the only problem with our run game, your mistaken. There are much deeper problems! Our O-line is NOT our strength, I'm starting to believe we where getting a lot of smoke blown up our A$$@# in the off season!

I know it's still early and I may just be impatient. But these guys seemed to have actually regressed, and badly!!!!

Your right, that's all we heard.

I have always been pro-Lucky but if Helu can make the plays playing behind the same O-Line as Lucky then I think Helu should be the starter

Lucky does have the "happy feet" thing ging in the backfield way too much. And I agree, he is a very good reciever and open field runner...but I don't think he would be that effective at wide receiver. As a running back he is in mismatches against linebackers who cannot cover him. But as a wide receiver, he would be matched up against corners and safeties. I don't think he would have as much impact. He would make a great wing-back, but I guess we don't use a wing-back any more.

not to be a wise ass, i said that last season.....Lucky is way over hyped.

This will be my fifth post (going back a year now) where I once more state that Lucky is a receiver not a RB. He has not the vision, the ability to follow blocks or the physicality to play RB. But he is really good in the open field and can be a great WR.