The bright side

the ganzinator strikes again. :)

2-0 baby!!

One more creampuff to go!!

GO BO!!

BEAT NMS!!

:wtf

Creampuff? What are you yakking about? :dunno:dunno The way we played today we are lucky to be 2-0, there are no so-called "Creampuffs" when our team is sleepwalking through 3 quarters. We still don't know what we have for a team, the intensity level really sucked this week.

Absolutely disagree. The intensity was fine. There was a lack of focus and way too many mental errors.

Getting more than 7 wins is looking harder and harder.

If the o-line keeps playing subpar, how hot will Cotton's chair get?

The difference between this years D and last years is the ability to adjust. But Helu has got to get the ball more! :bang

I agree...if this line is going to allow any defense to push it around on run plays, at least let Helu get the chance to make a game-breaking play...Lucky just flat out can't do it.

And dear god, Larry Asante... :wtf

We made every mistake possible for 3 1/2 quarters and still managed to win. I am guessing Bo didn't let them enjoy the win too long. :box

The bright side? One defensive TD (I think the first since Titus Adams' short ret. vs. Tex. A&M) and the KO return for a TD (first since Newcombe's vs. Kansas?)

try last year with grix against KSU. before that it was Joe walker in 99.

edit. and move asante over to LB, he wants to hit people give him a LB spot.

I'm not sure what I expected from this teambefore the season started, but the one thing I didn't expect from this team is the penalties, and undisciplined play on both sides of the ball.

What is it going to take to get a focused disciplined team around here again?

My sister was at the game today, and said that she did not see any roughing the passer - just the passer getting tackled, and she thought that was what the defense was supposed to do.

:box:box:box:dunno:box:dunno

We made good adjustments at halftime on defense. Thats something we didnt do last year.

THAT'S RIGHT! Adjustments were made on Defense AND Offense. Something we haven't seen for 4 YEARS.

Then after the game our head coach came out AND DIDN'T BLOW SUNSHINE UP OUR REAR ENDS. Someone mentioned Bo sounded like a "low talker" . He gave me the impression that he saw the same game I saw and come hell or high water was going to make those problems go away.

We made good adjustments at halftime on defense. Thats something we didnt do last year.

THAT'S RIGHT! Adjustments were made on Defense AND Offense. Something we haven't seen for 4 YEARS.

Then after the game our head coach came out AND DIDN'T BLOW SUNSHINE UP OUR REAR ENDS. Someone mentioned Bo sounded like a "low talker" . He gave me the impression that he saw the same game I saw and come hell or high water was going to make those problems go away.

he takes responsibility, he knows what he sees is not good, he knows the coaches as well as the players have work to do......he also knows this bunch of kids have never played over their heads...he will try to find a way to get them to do just that...but it will likely take most of the season....patience.....

the ganzinator strikes again. :)

2-0 baby!!

One more creampuff to go!!

GO BO!!

BEAT NMS!!

:wtf

Creampuff? What are you yakking about? :dunno:dunno The way we played today we are lucky to be 2-0, there are no so-called "Creampuffs" when our team is sleepwalking through 3 quarters. We still don't know what we have for a team, the intensity level really sucked this week.

Oh... SJS is a creampuff alright!! Make no mistake about that.

That #44 NU couldn't pound them like the creampuff they are AT HOME says more about the '08 huskers than it does about #93 SJS who was 5-7 overall in 2007 and 4-4 in the WAC! They really are bad.

BTW- luck counts too. 2-0 baby!!

one more creampuff to go #109 NMS!!!

http://www.mratings.com/cf/compare.htm

GO BO!!

BEAT SJS!!