The bright side

The bad thing will be when we play teams like Mizzou and Texas Tech. Our defense is actually pretty good overall, but our safeties are flat out HORRID. Hagg looks to be a solid corner, but I would tell that kid he is a safety just to get one of O'Hanlon or Asante off the field. No way in heck those guys should be this bad against this type of competition.

Yes the return game with Niles Paul looks very promising and a huge improvement over recent years. Ganz rebounded to be 17 for 25 for 216 yards plus the pick. There were many years we would have drooled for a Husker QB to put up that kind of stat line.

Speaking of the "line" where the heck is the "O-Line"? I've heard some question Cotton and his coaching methods and now I'm starting to believe them. (That was one of the topics on the Big Red Tailgate on 1620 this morning.)

Yes the return game with Niles Paul looks very promising and a huge improvement over recent years. Ganz rebounded to be 17 for 25 for 216 yards plus the pick. There were many years we would have drooled for a Husker QB to put up that kind of stat line.

Speaking of the "line" where the heck is the "O-Line"? I've heard some question Cotton and his coaching methods and now I'm starting to believe them. (That was one of the topics on the Big Red Tailgate on 1620 this morning.)

Cotton, i think, is an average coach at best.......not bad, but not a world beater either.

We made every mistake possible for 3 1/2 quarters and still managed to win. I am guessing Bo didn't let them enjoy the win too long. :box

The bright side? One defensive TD (I think the first since Titus Adams' short ret. vs. Tex. A&M) and the KO return for a TD (first since Newcombe's vs. Kansas?)

Bo ruud had an INT for a touchdown against Ball State last year....

Cortney grixby had a kickoff return td last year vs kansas state

We made every mistake possible for 3 1/2 quarters and still managed to win. I am guessing Bo didn't let them enjoy the win too long. :box

The bright side? One defensive TD (I think the first since Titus Adams' short ret. vs. Tex. A&M) and the KO return for a TD (first since Newcombe's vs. Kansas?)

Bo ruud had an INT for a touchdown against Ball State last year....

Cortney grixby had a kickoff return td last year vs kansas state

now come on rob.......let's say the glass is half full, at least for now?? :koolaid2: