2nd Half Adjustments

I don't think it was a matter of adjustments, at least on the offensive side. Looks like the D came out to stop them in the 3rd, but the offense didn't get a spark until Niles Paul broke a return. Up to that point, it was 14-12; after the momentum breaker, the game bust open.

This team isn't consistent enough. Not by a long shot. Its mettle will be sorely tested in the coming weeks.

This is a world of difference from Bill Callahan's first 5-6 season.

Truth be told, after the raised expectations last week, there wasn't a lot to enjoy.

We clawed our way back in this one, but if that were Missouri, the game would have spun out of control quickly - and not in our favor.

We are 2-0 right? For those of you who think we are expected to blow out teams week after week, I am sorry to say that those days (the 90's) are long gone! This is a team that was 5-7 last year. Who had one of the worst Defenses in football. An ENTIRE new coaching staff comes in and takes over. We produced 4 sacks, 2 picks (1 for a TD) and knock out the starting QB. (just glad he is ok) and yet some fail to see the improvement on this team! Continue to bitch and complain but the way I see it, these kids are now playing with FIRE! Something that has been lacking in Lincoln for the past 4 years.

What half time adjustments...they were sleep walking through 3 quarters!! If I didn't know better, I would say they were looking ahead to VT. They better get their heads out of their rectums and realize that we aren't that good, and with parity, everyone else is better no matter what their past is.

PARITY HAS ARRIVED!! Like it or not.