85000 sounds like 8500

This was the worst crowd that I have ever sat amongst at Memorial Stadium. South stadium, section 16. You sat there, with your headphones on and I could here North stadium louder than my own. :bang

This really has to stop. I know we are the most polite fans in the world but that does not mean we have to act like we are watching an opera. We can be loud without being rude. If you want quietness and want people in front of you to sit down, watch the game in your living room. :bang

Opposite teams do not fear Memorial Stadium LIKE THEY SHOULD. :bang

I agree, the fans need to do their part too. When SJS was on offense, the crowd definitely was not into the game like they should have been and making it hard on their QB, especially since they were going no huddle.

Fans get a C today....and that is probably being generous too...need more noise!!

Well i hear ya there! Fans are exposed to stand and up and cheer for their team and not sit down talk amongst themselves about whats going to happen at their gargesale tomorrow I dont anyone to tell me what to do at football game that i paid good money for So if you are one of those pepole who like to tell someone to sit down and shut up then you need to stand up and get the HELL OUT!

Well i hear ya there! Fans are exposed to stand and up and cheer for their team and not sit down talk amongst themselves about whats going to happen at their gargesale tomorrow I dont anyone to tell me what to do at football game that i paid good money for So if you are one of those pepole who like to tell someone to sit down and shut up then you need to stand up and get the HELL OUT!

:clap Be nice now....they need to stay home on the couch and watch the game on tv...give the tickets to someone like me that can appreciate them and make a little noise.

I agree, the fans need to do their part too. When SJS was on offense, the crowd definitely was not into the game like they should have been and making it hard on their QB, especially since they were going no huddle.

Fans get a C today....and that is probably being generous too...need more noise!!

Fans looked just like a certain team I saw play... :dunno

i've probably been to 15 games through out my life(the loudest i've heard memorial stadium in person was vs. texas in 06), and i haven't ever been pleased with our fans cheering during any of the games i've attended.

maybe if we made the student section a little bigger? :dunno , the biggest problem is the grey hairs though(sorry if i offended you, but c'mon cheer or sell your tickets to someone that will)

i've probably been to 15 games through out my life(the loudest i've heard memorial stadium in person was vs. texas in 06), and i haven't ever been pleased with our fans cheering during any of the games i've attended.

maybe if we made the student section a little bigger? :dunno , the biggest problem is the grey hairs though(sorry if i offended you, but c'mon cheer or sell your tickets to someone that will)

Sorry, the students couldn't hear you...they are sitting in section ZZZ, row 348...somewhere out by Kearney. :wacko: Thanks, Tom.

They need to open up, like, 20,000 seats for students. Seriously.

It makes you wonder who is paying tuition and attending the University. It's not about students, it's a business. It's all about catering to whoever can pay the most money. (btw, I am an alum, not a student any more)

My seats are in 16C *row 77...and I agree...we're wimps up there. Everyone sits down, yells on occasion, and sometimes does the kick off finger thing (whatever it's called)

Frustration with the first half could have led to that, but honestly not since my seats have been in the student section a few years back have I experienced the craziness Memorial stadium can offer. Don't know how to help it though :( ...we've got elderly people and children all around me