Just when you thought this season looked terrible...

Foppa

At least you are 2-0!!! I don't blame the people who were mad at the sort of changes BC brought, he was not the devil, but I can see how he was not liked. When you put something that was carefully built in jeopardy and do it in a way that gives the perception you do not respect what made it great before you got there, it had better work REALLY well.

Zoogies hit the nail on the head here. Callahan gets so much undeserved bashing on here, and its getting old. Sure, we didn't like him, but he didn't do everything completely wrong.

We lost seven games under him. In my book, as a husker fan, that is completly wrong.

So did Solich.

and he got rid of the people he didn't want after that..... and then went 9-3. 10-3 if you count bo. cally wasn't getting rid of anything. he didn't after the 1st time he missed a bowl game. that was his chance.

Under Callahan we would have rolled over and quit . . . under Pelini, 21 fourth quarter points. :)

...yes, like we rolled over and quit against Ball State or Wake Forest.

The real tests of whether or not this team will roll over and quit will come against the Missouri's and Texas Tech's, heck maybe even Virginia Tech.

Yeah, just like Ball State where the wide open Ball State reciever dropped a for sure touchdown late in the 4th quarter.

Under Callahan we would have rolled over and quit . . . under Pelini, 21 fourth quarter points. :)

The real tests of whether or not this team will roll over and quit will come against the Missouri's and Texas Tech's, heck maybe even Virginia Tech.

right about now I'm just laughing at all those who automatically counted VT as a sure win because they lost to lowly East Carolina .... ECU is a damn good football team and they were nearly beaten by VT

right about now I'm just laughing at all those who automatically counted VT as a sure win because they lost to lowly East Carolina .... ECU is a damn good football team and they were nearly beaten by VT

VTech will be very, very tough. In fact, I would guess that VTech wins solidly against us.