MU a blow out?

skersOVRsc

Not looking past VT, just curious  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This MU_GBR game can make me nerves. MU defense is not much good right now. That"s my worry part.

I can say I think TAH can put up 35 maybe a little more say 42, question is how many will GBR score?

So TAH can win by 13 point. My guess. Final answeer.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Colubia,MU.

You're grammar is getting better. Hmm, or maybe you're not trying as hard.

Do we even have a all conference type player? Certainly not an all american at this time.

You are talking about a team that has two viable Hypsman players. An offense that is nearly unstopable, and a few notches above anything we have seen this year. Kinda like comparing pee wee football and highschool.

This game will be far from competitive is my guess. This will have the fire Bo signs coming out is my guess, and there will again be booing at the stadium. It is going to be ugly period.

suh, potter, ganz, lucky, I think murrillo by the end of the year will be a all conference type as well. possibly murtha.

Suh, Potter, maybe Glenn and Murtha. The other 3 won't sniff All conference honors. Well, Lucky might if he gets to face a couple more Div 2 level defenses and he get 20 touches each game.

lucky has already been 2nd team and honorable mention the last 2 years... ganz is close to that level, but wont get it simply because he is in the big 12. but I think he would be in other conferences. he asked for all conference types

This MU_GBR game can make me nerves. MU defense is not much good right now. That"s my worry part.

I can say I think TAH can put up 35 maybe a little more say 42, question is how many will GBR score?

TuffTiger

Colubia,MU.

LMAO! :LOLtartar

TuffTiger

Colubia,MU.

this guy is a true gift to us as husker fans right now. it can be stressful with the rebuilding and everything, and his comic relief is most welcome. he's like the huskerboard Obi Wan kenobi

TuffTiger

Colubia,MU.

this guy is a true gift to us as husker fans right now. it can be stressful with the rebuilding and everything, and his comic relief is most welcome. he's like the huskerboard Obi Wan kenobi

Along with Cy the Cyclone!

:clap

This Mizzou fan is leary of Lincoln. I have been in Lincoln too many times to discount this game.

NU will give MU all they want and then some. The NU players will get up and play at a different level once conference season comes and especially for MU.

Let's pray for a good game and no injuries and let the chips fall where they may. Lets enjoy the game and share a beer after the game.

Ty.....not CY but Ty

I remember a game that I went to at Arrowhead. We played OSU. I ran into some OSU fans before the game, and they made the statement 'The way you guys are playing, I hope you don't kill us too bad'. As I recall, we did win the game, but only by stopping them on the last play of the game, and I think they were on the 2 yard line...

point being, season history only matters to our discussions BEFORE the game (which are great, I love them)...the only thing that truly matters though is how the game is played on game day.

my 2 cents worth...

mm0

This Mizzou fan is leary of Lincoln. I have been in Lincoln too many times to discount this game.

NU will give MU all they want and then some. The NU players will get up and play at a different level once conference season comes and especially for MU.

Let's pray for a good game and no injuries and let the chips fall where they may. Lets enjoy the game and share a beer after the game.

Ty.....not CY but Ty

Agreed. I'd share a beer with anyone, well not a buffalo of course, but anyone else!

TuffTiger

Colubia,MU.

Along with Cy the Cyclone!

:clap

Cy was/is willing to get um.........personal so to speak.... with an ugly chick just to get a returning Iraq vet game tickets. ALL HAIL CY! :worship