one of my biggest fear as we enter the meat of the season

melscott62

injuries. we are really thin in some areas. we really cant have any more injuries on D. its crazy we already have 2 starters out for the year. about the only place Ithink we would be ok is saftey since we have major and thenarse. but lb.... cb... DE ...dt. I really dont want to burn any more RS either.

Offense is nowhere near as bad, except I think losing ganz would bad. witt didnt give me a lot of confidence after last game.

injuries. we are really thin in some areas. we really cant have any more injuries on D. its crazy we already have 2 starters out for the year. about the only place Ithink we would be ok is saftey since we have major and thenarse. but lb.... cb... DE ...dt. I really dont want to burn any more RS either.

Offense is nowhere near as bad, except I think losing ganz would bad. witt didnt give me a lot of confidence after last game.

Who else is out for the year besides Turner?

i think it is only turner out for the year due to injury.

you forget about him because it happened in the spring, but anthony blue played in all 12 games last year and started the last 2 as a freachman. if he doesnt go down with a knee injury he's our other starting CB.

Blue, Turner, Dixon any one else?

Dixon doesn't count since he's not on the team anymore.