Raiders should fire Kiffen?

huzkerbob

To fire or not to fire?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So being a die hard Raiders fan has, as you can imagine, been pretty rough recently. And there is nothing I would like to see more than a little stability with the head coach for a change. But given the recent banter between Kiffin and Davis & Co. It doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon.

What do you think would be the best course of action? Do you fire the guy and give him the ol' Callahandout? Or do you stick with some one who looks more likely to further sabotage the season, than get the Raiders anywhere near the playoffs?

Come on Al, four coaches in the seven seasons since Gruden, when does it end?

Kiffin, bro you gotta man up! You knew who you signed on with. Have a little pride in your work man, DAMN!

:dunno:dunno:dunno Any thoughts? :dunno:dunno:dunno

I say keep him for the season and hope that the crypt keeper has a heart attack and someone new takes over ownership of the team. Needless to say my team, the St. Louis Rams, are doing worse than the Raiders and if the ownership of that team doesn't get things under control I'm done being a fan of them. I'll say it right now because I think it's absolutely ridiculous what they are doing there. Our coach needs let go as well........................................ <_<

It's a mess man. It normally is when the dirty laundry is addressed to the public. Even though it's not the norm to fire a coach so early, it's gonna happen. When you think about it, the Raiders tried to change a perception from old (Art Shell - "grandpa" as I refered to him jokingly) to youth with Kiffin. What did Kiffin ever do before the Raiders? Well his highest accomplishment before getting the Raider gig was just one year as the OC for USC (and only b/c Norm Chow left). Before being an OC, he was basically following the path of QB, WR, line coach etc. So to me, it would be like firing an experiment that went bad & call it a day.

The Raiders have been bad for quite awhile (sorry huzkerbob). Let them rally around Ryan or Rathman or whoever, and ride out the season. I mean, it's still early in the season and you do have young talent in Russell and McFadden. 8 weeks from now it wont matter so much if he did get fired.

Best of luck!!!