I hate bye weeks...

np_husker

Baylor- Ucon tonight, hear the RB for Conn has been ripping it up. And hopefully I can catch both LSU- Auburn & MichSt- ND. I to love to see the Irish down. doesn't matter how good or bad they are, I just get a fuzzy feeling when I watch them lose! :wub:

Hey G rock don't you mean Skelly stadium? That place did need a serious make over! It's sad when your college stadium is outclassed by both Union H.S. and maybe even B.A. H.S.! Sorry it just is!

I do like that QB Tulsa has this year. Johnson is putting up some sick numbers for my fantasy team! :thumbs

You guys get bye weeks???

We've never earned one of those yet....how does one go about getting one of them there bye weeks? Do you hafta win some games or something? <_<

Just listen to the ISU game...should be good for a laugh or two at my expense and you all know how much you enjoy laughs at my expense.... :angry:

Cy just thinks of a week with out a win for the Cyclones as just another week. He may not noitce they did not play, as failure to win is most likely the result regardless of their being an opponent or not. I used to know how he felt, and hope I do not have to join him back in that unhappy place.

Wow, you dudes sound just like my 22 yr old gf when I take her to 'Olive Garden': '...this menu is BORING! I just want breeead!' like, 'whatever'.

Yet, I see many tasty items there!

Such is this wk's CFB menu.

zE's tasty picks-in bold: ECU@ncst, ALA@ark, buff@MO, pitt@IA, nd@MSU, vt@UNC, MIA@atm, AZ@ucla, FLA@tn, wf@FSU, LSU@au, GA@asu...ok, shsu@KU-yawn.

Have FUN! :w00t