MIZZU BUFFS????

jh_husker

the lack of a really good defense will hurt Missouri sooner or later this year.

D has not been the issue in this game. Turnovers and a returned kickoff. But you are right,the D has yet to show any dominace. We will have to wait and see. It was the same thing last year before conference.

D has not been the issue in this game. Turnovers and a returned kickoff. But you are right,the D has yet to show any dominace. We will have to wait and see. It was the same thing last year before conference.

have any of their scores been a result of a turnover?

have any of their scores been a result of a turnover?

they have 7 pts off turnover and 7 for the kickoff return. Buffalo has 280 yrd of total O in 77 plays

;) dont jump the gun too much. ;)

280 yrds of offense for buff. 14 pts against the D, 7 on kickoff, and MU left 14 off the board with 2 fumbles inside the buff 15.

btw it was still a 42-21 game :thumbs

You still can't do that once you get into conference play though ( two fumbles inside the 15, give up 7 on a kickoff etc) . Maybe Mizzou didn't take UB as seriously as they should have or something..I don't know. All I can say is sloppy defense in two weeks will result in another Tiger squad choking in Lincoln.

That is, assuming the Huskers don't piss it away..... <_<

;) dont jump the gun too much. ;)

280 yrds of offense for buff. 14 pts against the D, 7 on kickoff, and MU left 14 off the board with 2 fumbles inside the buff 15.

btw it was still a 42-21 game :thumbs

You still can't do that once you get into conference play though. Maybe Mizzou didn't take UB as seriously as they should have or something..I don't know. All I can say is sloppy defense in two weeks will result in another Tiger squad choking in Lincoln.

That is, assuming the Huskers don't piss it away..... <_<

That is right on. I am hoping that got since they were sloppy this week they got it out of their system

You know... another thing I'm going to be interested in seeing is how Chase Daniels handles his trip to Lincoln this year... after his 'high school' remark last year I have a feeling Memorial Stadium is going to be pretty hostile to him.

I wonder how much motivation the NU defense is taking from that? That kind of smacktalk can really change how a game goes sometimes. That's one of the reasons I'm not willing to just assume a Mizzou win. This could be a radically different game than what you'd expect from analyzing statistics. It's going to be interesting to see how it turns out.