MIZZU BUFFS????

jh_husker

You know... another thing I'm going to be interested in seeing is how Chase Daniels handles his trip to Lincoln this year... after his 'high school' remark last year I have a feeling Memorial Stadium is going to be pretty hostile to him.

I wonder how much motivation the NU defense is taking from that? That kind of smacktalk can really change how a game goes sometimes. That's one of the reasons I'm not willing to just assume a Mizzou win. This could be a radically different game than what you'd expect from analyzing statistics. It's going to be interesting to see how it turns out.

he has been crazy on fire the last three games. he was 36-43 today. over the last three games he is 75-88 for 1089 yrds, 9 tds & 0 ints. He is a gamer. I am pretty sure he will eat it up.

I think NU will be more motivated for a game against a top 5 team and a team that but a whoopin on them last year more than a newspaper clipping anyway.

plus as Ebyl said, he didnt say anything that every husker fan wasnt already saying. In fact i would argue that husker fan was harder on the NU defensive players and said worse things than daniel ever did :)

You also mentioned the fans. I won't be hostile towards him for making a remark that was pretty much the truth.

Uhhhh...an opposing QB coming into our house with intentions to embarrass us...I think that right there warrants hostility. We're the home crowd, being loud is being hostile.

I suppose I should have said, "I won't be any more hostile than normal"... I figured it was clear enough, though. Guess not.

You also mentioned the fans. I won't be hostile towards him for making a remark that was pretty much the truth.

Uhhhh...an opposing QB coming into our house with intentions to embarrass us...I think that right there warrants hostility. We're the home crowd, being loud is being hostile.

I suppose I should have said, "I won't be any more hostile than normal"... I figured it was clear enough, though. Guess not.

Hey, it's okay, we all make mistakes! :)

You know... another thing I'm going to be interested in seeing is how Chase Daniels handles his trip to Lincoln this year... after his 'high school' remark last year I have a feeling Memorial Stadium is going to be pretty hostile to him.

I wonder how much motivation the NU defense is taking from that? That kind of smacktalk can really change how a game goes sometimes. That's one of the reasons I'm not willing to just assume a Mizzou win. This could be a radically different game than what you'd expect from analyzing statistics. It's going to be interesting to see how it turns out.

he has been crazy on fire the last three games. he was 36-43 today. over the last three games he is 75-88 for 1089 yrds, 9 tds & 0 ints. He is a gamer. I am pretty sure he will eat it up.

I think NU will be more motivated for a game against a top 5 team and a team that but a whoopin on them last year more than a newspaper clipping anyway.

plus as Ebyl said, he didnt say anything that every husker fan wasnt already saying. In fact i would argue that husker fan was harder on the NU defensive players and said worse things than daniel ever did :)

Probably so. Like I said thopugh, we'll see. I'm pretty sure he won't think this year's D is a high school D though. :-)

Chase is over-rated. He had what, 6 incomplete passes? :sarcasm

Chase is over-rated. He had what, 6 incomplete passes? :sarcasm

He's a system QB.

id say so. wow