MIZZU BUFFS????

jh_husker

I guess I don't understand why people are so worried about CU. They beat a bad WVU team at home when their offense looked about as inept as a Cosgrove defense against Texas Tech. They damn near lost to Eastern Washington. Not Washington. Not Washington State. Not the Washington Redskins. Eastern Washington. Yeah, Missouri is going to beat us 98 times out of 100 probably. But Colorado? Don't see it.

We should just sacrifice the game and put 10 guys on the line the whole time so that BoogerBoy is on his ass the entire game. Make him leave the field on a stretcher.

that would be awsome. Then MU could take the snap 8 yrds deep and throw the ball the to corner before you ever touched them, then 1 of the 3 WR's with 4.4 speed or faster could race to see who can get to the end zone first. They might score 40 or higher with NU playing D, but this would guarentee 100+ pts.

I like your strategy. :clap:dumdum lol

I like the take um out on a stretcher comments too. I won't even touch the "G******* fans in sports" thing. Just funny how losing changes things.... :madash

I guess I don't understand why people are so worried about CU. They beat a bad WVU team at home when their offense looked about as inept as a Cosgrove defense against Texas Tech. They damn near lost to Eastern Washington. Not Washington. Not Washington State. Not the Washington Redskins. Eastern Washington. Yeah, Missouri is going to beat us 98 times out of 100 probably. But Colorado? Don't see it.

:rollin thats pretty good. :)

We should just sacrifice the game and put 10 guys on the line the whole time so that BoogerBoy is on his ass the entire game. Make him leave the field on a stretcher.

How are things at Cobra Kai?

Actually I think it would be more fun to have Mizzou up by 40 or so, and bring in Blaine Gabbert to mop up, and throw a couple of TD's. Now THAT would be fun.

If there's one thing that Mizzou fans are good at, it's taking things waaay out of context. That post of mine was meant in jest and wasnt' supposed to be taken literally.

Why the hell would I want us to line up 10 guys to sacrifice the game just to get Danel on his ass? You're crazy if I thought I was serious. While I would love to see Daniel sacked constantly, I would take more pleasure in watching him walk off the field with his head hung low, defeated, eating his boogers.

If there's one thing that Mizzou fans are good at, it's taking things waaay out of context. That post of mine was meant in jest and wasnt' supposed to be taken literally.

Why the hell would I want us to line up 10 guys to sacrifice the game just to get Danel on his ass? You're crazy if I thought I was serious. While I would love to see Daniel sacked constantly, I would take more pleasure in watching him walk off the field with his head hung low, defeated, eating his boogers.

almost as much pleasure as i would have in watching the NU 'blackshirts' walk of the field with their heads hung low, defeated, picking their camel toes.

:clap

now don't go taking it too serious huskerballz, just a joke. get it, camel toes...because their pussies. get it....

hehehehehehehehehe :clap

just playin :)