Polls

huskrplaya

Haha ..anyone notice this in the AP Poll...

Others Receiving Votes

Oregon 100, Oklahoma State 98, VIRGINIATECH 63, Colorado 39, Nebraska 32, Connecticut 26, Tulsa 19,

I hope thats a good thing for next weekend...

Maybe to they should put < where Colorado is... VIRGINIATECH 63, <, Nebraska 32,

The ONLY poll that matters is the one at the very end of the season...if your at the top of one of these silly polls at this point, all you are is a target. These polls are controlled by a fixed number of opinionated idiots that have no better opinions than most of us on this board.

I don't put a lot of stock in the polls...especially the AP poll, because they are mainly east cost snobs that want to show that the east and west coast is superior to the midwest schools. If I was to put any credence in a particular poll, it would be the coaches poll...but they don't have time to sit around and actually watch the games that other teams play week to week, so it is pretty misguided also.

Fan polls are totally bogus, because most fans will be homers, and do everything they can to submarine a rival, no matter how good they may be.

Bottom line: Polls are totally worthless until the end of the season.

espn.com has the new ap poll, there's ecu, then the huskers next in votes for top 25! We beat Va Tech, sure we'll be in. But does it really matter?

sorry, meant to say usa today poll...kinda surprised that Colorado didn't get in the top 25...at least more votes.

I'm surprised too...I would've had Colorado and Connecticut in my top 25...

The ONLY poll that matters is the one at the very end of the season...if your at the top of one of these silly polls at this point, all you are is a target. These polls are controlled by a fixed number of opinionated idiots that have no better opinions than most of us on this board.

I don't put a lot of stock in the polls...especially the AP poll, because they are mainly east cost snobs that want to show that the east and west coast is superior to the midwest schools. If I was to put any credence in a particular poll, it would be the coaches poll...but they don't have time to sit around and actually watch the games that other teams play week to week, so it is pretty misguided also.

Fan polls are totally bogus, because most fans will be homers, and do everything they can to submarine a rival, no matter how good they may be.

Bottom line: Polls are totally worthless until the end of the season.

actually, the end of the season would be after the MNC game... well, since the POLLS DECIDE who plays for this game... the polls before the end of the season kind of do have a point....