VA Tech message boards

np_husker

They aren't sounding too optimistic, judging from the general sentiment on their boards. sounds like they know NE's gonna give them a serious run

I'd guess they are right. The Huskers will give VTech all they can handle. It should be a good game. I think the Huskers can win this one if the OL is solid. If we can move the ball a little on the ground and then hit a few passes downfield, stretching the field somewhat we should be in good shape. To do that, the OL must play solid run blocking and give Ganz some edge protection to have time to stretch the field. The key will be how our OL does against their DL. Also, if our DL can hold them from pounding the rock. Thus....

this, like many games will be a battle in the trenches --- the winner of the big boys wins.

We have a good shot in this game.

Even if we play even in the trenches we have a few more big play guys than them (Ganz especially over their QB). What cannot happen is getting owned in the trenches on either side --- if so, victory will be unlikely. Here is where we see what our trenchmen are all about.

They aren't sounding too optimistic, judging from the general sentiment on their boards. sounds like they know NE's gonna give them a serious run

I'd guess they are right. The Huskers will give VTech all they can handle. It should be a good game. I think the Huskers can win this one if the OL is solid. If we can move the ball a little on the ground and then hit a few passes downfield, stretching the field somewhat we should be in good shape. To do that, the OL must play solid run blocking and give Ganz some edge protection to have time to stretch the field. The key will be how our OL does against their DL. Also, if our DL can hold them from pounding the rock. Thus....

this, like many games will be a battle in the trenches --- the winner of the big boys wins.

We have a good shot in this game.

Even if we play even in the trenches we have a few more big play guys than them (Ganz especially over their QB). What cannot happen is getting owned in the trenches on either side --- if so, victory will be unlikely. Here is where we see what our trenchmen are all about.

Yeah...I'm pumped. Should be a very good game!

I didn't read a whole lot there but it seems to me that most are worried about Bo's Defense more than anything, with what it did to them last year when he was at LSU... I don't think they realize that we don't have near the talent that that defense had...

Somebody please tell me what "TAH" and "TAR" mean...

TAR=Tuff As Rain

He upgraded to Hurricane earlier this year so TAH= Tuff As Hurricane

God, I love that guy.