VA Tech message boards

np_husker

This guy can't be real. There's just no way. Very funny, but someday the prankster is going to have to introduce himself. Nobody can be that dumb and operate a computer.

Oh, by the way, "Tuff" is a term from a book called The Outsiders. So, take that for what it's worth.

IIRC last year he actually posted once last year as a normal person just to tell us to chill out and the he was just messing around

This guy can't be real. There's just no way. Very funny, but someday the prankster is going to have to introduce himself. Nobody can be that dumb and operate a computer.

Oh, by the way, "Tuff" is a term from a book called The Outsiders. So, take that for what it's worth.

IIRC last year he actually posted once last year as a normal person just to tell us to chill out and the he was just messing around

Got a transcript?

Got a transcript?

no search function on the board... so It would take forever to find

So now we are going to wax poetic about every recruit's religion? I just don't think this is fair to the young man. He has a bright future ahead wherever he decides to play and we are sitting here debating the merits of his religion and determining whether or not it is a Cult. Why not look at how good of a player and student he is, that would seem to be the more relevant topics here. His religion choice is his business and frankly it shouldn't matter what you or I think about it.

Got a transcript?

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but the search function was fixed awhile ago.

So now we are going to wax poetic about every recruit's religion? I just don't think this is fair to the young man. He has a bright future ahead wherever he decides to play and we are sitting here debating the merits of his religion and determining whether or not it is a Cult. Why not look at how good of a player and student he is, that would seem to be the more relevant topics here. His religion choice is his business and frankly it shouldn't matter what you or I think about it.

Got a transcript?

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but the search function was fixed awhile ago.

must of missed that. I will see if i can find it