***Official VaTech Look-a-like thread***

Oh please let this be legal and allowed by the board rules and Admin...because it's too friggin' hilarious...

Removed by Mods. While it's funny, it really should go in the 'Shed. Not only do we have a fair share of the fair sex, we also have minors posting on the Board. We'd like to keep it family friendly.

Oh please let this be legal and allowed by the board rules and Admin...because it's too friggin' hilarious...

*image*

You're gonna get teh banhammer!!1 :cop:

I'm not trying to get myself or anyone else in trouble. It's just that I about fell out of my chair laughing when I saw this pic. I googled something like "Funny Mustache" and this was one of the results. Besides, it's just a guy with a mustache making a fart sound on his arm....right?!?! ;):thumbs

Removed by Mods. While it's funny, it really should go in the 'Shed. Not only do we have a fair share of the fair sex, we also have minors posting on the Board. We'd like to keep it family friendly.

:rollin