Erin Andrews is coming to Lincoln...

Let's look at it this way: if she knew we were complimenting her on her rack, would she be disgusted or appreciate being called sexy?

Is that supposed to be a serious question? If you really think she would appreciate your "compliments" then it shows how much you understand women.

Jesus, Don't get your nightie in a bundle bob. Jeez.

Shes hot. Its a fact. Who gives a sh#t. My god.

Sorry, but there seems to be an overall mood of disrespect towards women on this board lately. With all the recent B.S. about a girl wearing a skirt at a bar is asking for it, and she's shouldn't leave the house that way. That kind of horses*$t just pisses me off.

I apologize if my being annoyed happened to have annoyed you; but feel free to evolve with the rest of us whenever your ready.

Sorry, but there seems to be an overall mood of disrespect towards women on this board lately. With all the recent B.S. about a girl wearing a skirt at a bar is asking for it, and she's shouldn't leave the house that way. That kind of horses*$t just pisses me off.

I apologize if my being annoyed happened to have annoyed you; but feel free to evolve with the rest of us whenever your ready.

??

what the ef. lol are you a girl or just a f****t??

Well, at least all these hot FB reporter babes use sexism to their own advantage. I'm not saying that they aren't good reporters, but they wouldn't be there if they were not hot--it's the way of the 'wurld'.

Why do they put 'em down on the field anyway, next to all the stud FB players?

I'm surprised the PC crowd hasn't banned cheerleaders, I mean, talk about the subordination/objectification of hot babes!

zE like it hot, so I got np w it...

...and here's yer phallic emoticon... :nanalama