Go Beavers! That's a Team With Heart!

River-runner

What a game tonight - USC vs. Oregon State Beavers!!!!

I'd love to see our defense play with the Heart of the Beavers tonight. What an awesome display of guts.

The Beavers looked like a high school team versus USC size wise, but sure made up for it with Heart.

They beat USC by going up the gut play after play - kind of reminded me of the old days.........

River Runner

What a game tonight - USC vs. Oregon State Beavers!!!!

I'd love to see our defense play with the Heart of the Beavers tonight. What an awesome display of guts.

The Beavers looked like a high school team versus USC size wise, but sure made up for it with Heart.

They beat USC by going up the gut play after play - kind of reminded me of the old days.........

River Runner

USC was the one team that I thought could go undefeated this year too...so much for that theory. :clap

:nanalama <--post on it's way to finding the right forum

They had the Texas High school Football player of the year at RB, in Jacquizz Rodgers, 5'7" 193, state record for TDs, 136 and the 4A D1 state champions!

That running back is certainly something. The way he weaved in and out of traffic, changed direction, and broke tackles was amazing (and very fun to watch)!