so does anyone think that we will...

do the same as last year agasint usc and give up the rest the year or what? im clueless about that loss....im still wondering about what if swift would have just fallen to the ground after that catch at the 45...about that dumb ref call...about the offense in the first half!!!!!! and what really makes me mad is that our front 7 is playing really well especially our front 4 since they were in there the whole game, but our secondary just blew that game away, is it that hard to play in zone? is it that hard to know what your doing? im clueless...

do the same as last year agasint usc and give up the rest the year or what?

No, different coach will make it different for the better, much better, in my opinion.

The next two games will be rough though.

Agreed. There will e no quit in this team. They will struggle --- and making a bowl will be a very, very tough thing to accomplish. And yes some games will be ugly. But they will not quit.

If nothing else this game proved that we do indeed need a rebuilding year. I held out some hope that the talent level would be super-charged and do things nobody thought possible. Well, that's that. I don't know what this season will look like, but I do know that our defense got scorched, our offense was anemic...but they didn't quit. If nothing else, there's that one little thing. And that one little thing can mean everything.

do the same as last year agasint usc and give up the rest the year or what? im clueless about that loss....im still wondering about what if swift would have just fallen to the ground after that catch at the 45...about that dumb ref call...about the offense in the first half!!!!!! and what really makes me mad is that our front 7 is playing really well especially our front 4 since they were in there the whole game, but our secondary just blew that game away, is it that hard to play in zone? is it that hard to know what your doing? im clueless...

2 things, #1. It was Peterson who fumbled, but I don't blame him as he was trying to make a play. I DO wish Bo would have gone for two after the last TD which would have had us in position to go for a game tying field goal on the last drive instead of needing to go all the way.

Other than Swift's return, special teams really hurt us in this game, as did missed assignments and 4th quarter defensive composure. I think Bo's penalty was almost like a basketball coach getting a T on purpose to fire up the team.

I DO wish Bo would have gone for two after the last TD which would have had us in position to go for a game tying field goal on the last drive instead of needing to go all the way.

It was 35-29 after the TD...the kick made it 35-30...a 2 pt conv would have made it 35-31, still a TD away.

Math skills are faltering apparently, thanks

Nah, the team isn't going to give up. They'll play hard all season and they'll win some games. Our execution is just inconsistent. It's going to cost us some games, no question.

this team might not give up, but i don''t think the record will be much different than last year.

5 wins last season, if memory serves? I think we'll do a bit better than that, but no miracles.

Heres my take.

Were getting better and we are playing with passion and fire but its not the right time to be playing these high caliber teams.

I say

Missu - Lose

T- tech - Lose

Ia State - Win

Baylor - Win

Oklahoma - Lose Badly but its there year.

Kansas - Either way. I think if we have enough field experience buy then we might pull this one off.

Kansas State - Win

Colorado - Win Final year killing

After Suh got that second personal foul penalty, I wondered if we weren't getting ready to lay down...but I don't think we did, which was the one positive to come from this. This was a hard loss to swallow. The consistency is really lacking at this point on offense as well as defense. Special teams absolutely sucked tonight other than the run back.