Missouri Game

3) Paint a mural of fat, toothless women, broken-down cars, and WWE stars on the visitor's locker room wall and hope they never come out on the field

Dude their from missouri why do we want to make it seem like home? :dumdum

I think that is what he was getting at

yeah I know. Appearantly through my scotch filled glasses my sarcasm was running deeper. :horns2

Ok, apparently you don't pick it up very well when you've got a little Captain in you!

KEYS TO NEBRASKA WINNING THE GAME :box

1) Chase Daniel slipping in the shower before the game and not being able to play.

2) Chase Daniel breaking his hand in a car door and not being able to play.

3) Chase Daniel going into a treatment center for too much inbred lovin from MU student body and not being able to play.

4) Chase Daniel getting Knocked unconcious while running into Jeremy Maclin on the way to class and neither being able to play.

5) The MU team bus being driven by an actual MU grad, and therefore getting lost and ending up in Nevada, as they also start with N and that is significant.

:wasted:wasted:restore:wasted:wasted

Sorry boys, I think your out of luck on this one, but I will be rooting for you. HARD!

So that is the topic. What are let's say 3 keys to pulling this one off. I'd say it's constant pressure on Chase, forcing turnovers, and winning the time of posession battle. What do you think the keys are to Nebraska being able to win? Do you think it is even possible?

Hmm, me thinks the 3 keys you listed are precisely the things that are least likely to happen...

One key: have the NY Giants wear our unis and play 4 us.

KEYS TO NEBRASKA WINNING THE GAME :box

1) Chase Daniel slipping in the shower... before the inbred lovin... from running into Jeremy Maclin

Wow, that's some sick sh*t man!

That works too. As long as there is no Chase, and it is Mizzou and they are not right, anything could cause these keys to occur.

...some sniper shots from 'Ur Veiner Schlinger' @ Booger at key moments couldn't hurt...

PLUS, you bros ever notice when a team is given absolutely 100 percent no chance in hell to win that, miraculously, they WIN?! :w00t Problem there is, I think we DO have an outside chance...

If they come in all complacent and GBR punches them in they 'stupid face' for 4 qtrs, sure, it could happen.

So, TAR, keep reading your media hype--well, TRY to read--relax, get laid and...c ya in the Sea o' Red... :bonez:box

3) Paint a mural of fat, toothless women, broken-down cars, and WWE stars on the visitor's locker room wall and hope they never come out on the field

You obviously have not been to Harpos in Columbia. At least when speaking of the women, now the car comment, well depends what part of the state you are traveling. lol

You obviously have not been to Harpos in Columbia. At least when speaking of the women, now the car comment, well depends what part of the state you are traveling. lol

Hey, the dance team looks like a bunch of hotties too, they look like strippers, but hotties.

But Ellie Mae Clampet was hot too, and she was still a hillbilly. And she could wrassle. NICE....

Offense:

Convert on 3rd down.

Be able to run the ball on them and chew clock.

Keep MU's offense off the field.

Do not turn it over.

Give them poor field position.

Make all our kicks.

Defense:

Stop them on 3rd down.

Keep Daniel on his back or at least pressure him consistently.

Contain Maclin.

Get at least 2 turnovers.

Get a defensive score.

Do not give up big yardage plays.

There is a lot to get done this week, folks!

I agree with this but one thing is needed on the defencive side. DONT MISS TACKLES.

KEYS TO KANSAS WINNING THE GAME :box

1) Chase Daniel slipping in the shower before the game and not being able to play.

3) Chase Daniel going into a treatment center for too much inbred lovin from MU student body and not being able to play.

4) Chase Daniel getting Knocked unconcious while running into Jeremy Maclin on the way to class and neither being able to play.

5) The MU team bus being driven by an actual MU grad, and therefore getting lost and ending up in Kazakhstan, as they also start with K and that is significant.

Coincidentally, you also touched on all of the major keys to KU beating Mizzou this year.

KEYS TO KANSAS WINNING THE GAME :box

5) The MU team bus being driven by an actual MU grad, and therefore getting lost and ending up in Kazakhstan, as they also start with K and that is significant.

Coincidentally, you also touched on all of the major keys to KU beating Mizzou this year.

That could be. Long way until that game, a lot can happen, including more ways for Chase Daniel to get hurt. Also lots of time for Reesing to get hurt, so it will be like last year :( That made me sad.